As a Travel Manager, your primary focus will be on managing business visa applications and arranging worldwide business trips for company team members in all locations. You possess strong analytical and problem-solving skills coupled with the knowledge of business travel and visa application algorithms. You are a communicative and friendly person who loves working in the corporate travel field and sees this as a long-term career goal. Your primary goal is to provide excellent services and are always ready to go the extra mile to make it happen.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Previous experience in arranging business trips and managing business visa applications (2+ years)
- Knowledge of the travel industry, understanding of travel processes and procedures
- Attention to detail, proven ability to proactively assist travelers and meet their requirements and expectations
- Ability to work independently, as well as collaboratively with cross-functional teams
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment, meet deadlines, be stress resistant
- Analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Ability to organize work, set priorities, meet critical deadlines, and follow up on assignments with a minimum of direction
- Detail-oriented, accurate and organized
- Fluent verbal and written English
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Minimum equivalent of bachelor’s degree
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Google Apps for Work
- Support visa applications and/or business trips for Star team members according to company travel policies and procedures
- Work with cross-functional departments to make sure efficient and smooth visa and travel support
You will work in our Kyiv office. The working day is approximately 8 hours, but exact working time will be discussed at the interview. You should be prepared to work extra hours on occasion.
Star is a global consultancy that connects strategy, design, engineering and marketing services into a seamless workflow devised to support our clients every step of the way – no matter how long or complex their journey. We anchor everything we do in clear and compelling endgames, which in turn enable our strategists, designers and engineers to create useful, scalable products and solutions. We are 750 strategists, designers, engineers and marketers in 12 locations around the world, and we are here to make every great idea, every great person and every great company shine. That is why we’re called Star.
Compensation and Benefits
Star offers a competitive and rewarding salary and benefits package as well as an intellectually and creatively stimulating work environment. You will find professional flexibility, new ways of working and unique international travel opportunities.