We’re looking for passionate UX design students to join our team in Munich for a 5-8 month internship. Based in our Munich design studio, you will join a fast-growing team of designers that work across physical and digital product domains. Your global team of colleagues includes software and hardware technologists — together you will be tasked with creating industry-defining products.
Qualifications & Experience
- Pursuing a bachelor or master degree in an interaction design program in Europe
- Flexibility, open-mindedness and the desire to learn
- Being a proactive, solution-oriented and motivated team player
- Ability to establish empathy with end-users to understand their problems and needs
- Experience with formulating and expressing ideas, creating wireframes and clickable prototypes
- Strong skills in relevant UX design and prototyping software (Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch or Invision is a plus)
Nice to have:
- Passion for designing smart products that bridge the gap between digital and physical experiences
- Experience with creating information architectures
- Excellent spoken and written English
You will work on project teams to design exceptional products – from generating insights and ideas, to crafting concepts and designs, and to refining and delivering an implementable solution – you will participate in and add value to the entire design process.
Star is a global consultancy that connects strategy, design, engineering and marketing services into a seamless workflow devised to support our clients every step of the way – no matter how long or complex their journey. We anchor everything we do in clear and compelling endgames, which in turn enable our strategists, designers and engineers to create useful, scalable products and solutions. We are 750 strategists, designers, engineers and marketers in 12 locations around the world, and we are here to make every great idea, every great person and every great company shine. That is why we’re called Star.