Star is a global technology company that connects strategy, design, and engineering services and helps companies to accelerate their product innovation. We support our customers every step of the co-creation way — from ideation and concept crafting to full-stack development and putting solutions into the hands and minds of end-users.
Star works for businesses in a variety of industries, including Automotive & Mobility, Health & Wellness, FinTech, and others.
Customers include Panasonic, Lotus, Zeiss, NIO, and Lufthansa.
We’re looking for a UX Designer who can demonstrably design simple, yet highly engaging connected product experiences that push the limits of innovation and put the user in focus. Based in our Vietnam delivery center, you will join the organically growing team of designers who work across physical, digital and spatial product domains. Your global team of colleagues includes software and hardware technologists — together you will be tasked with creating industry-defining products.
- A minimum of 3 years of professional experience working in cross-disciplinary teams.
- Experience with conceptualizing ideas, creating wireframes and clickable prototypes.
- Experience with creating and synthesising IA, user journeys, and use cases.
- The ability to design user interfaces from idea to the final UI.
- Experience with Design-Thinking workshop facilitation (insights, strategy, workshops, etc.).
- Excellent spoken and written English & Vietnamese.
- A brilliant mind. A people-person (we need your mind and skills, but also your smile and personality).
- Education within the field of Service Design, Interaction Design, Design Thinking, UX Design or another relevant program.
- Experience working in some of our key business and technology domains: Automotive & Mobility, Health & Wellness, Industry & Manufacturing, FinTech, AdTech & MarTech, and Consumer Electronics.
- Experience working with agile software development teams.
- Pitches, creative proposals work, planning of deliverables and timelines.
- UX – research / hypothesis / prototyping / visualisation.
- Facilitation of output-orientated workshops.
- Design methods across research, ideation and hands-on implementation.
- Advanced prototyping skills (sketching and niche digital tools).
- Be comfortable in a team-based environment locally and globally.
Compensations and Benefits
Star offers a competitive and rewarding salary and benefits package as well as an intellectually and creatively stimulating work environment. You will find professional flexibility, new ways of working and unique international travel opportunities.