At Star, we connect strategy, insights, design, and engineering into a seamless workflow devised to support our clients every step of the way—no matter how long or complex their journey. We anchor everything we do in clear and compelling endgames, which in turn enable our multidisciplinary teams to create superior solutions and impressive commercial returns for our clients.
Star is truly global. That is why we are the first major consulting company that does not have headquarters. Instead, we have many front doors, spanning Silicon Valley, Tokyo, London, Munich, Copenhagen, Kyiv, Wroclaw, Ho Chi Minh City, and other vibrant design, technology, and creative nuclei of the world. Our spirited and growing 750+ strong Star Crew takes great pride in working side by side with their trailblazing counterparts at some of the world’s most disruptive “unicorn” startups and iconic global brands like Lufthansa, Dolby Laboratories, BMW, Panasonic, Walmart, and Zeiss.
Our mission is to make every great person, every great idea, and every great company shine. That’s why we’re called Star.
We’re looking for a UX Designer who can demonstrably design simple, yet highly engaging connected product experiences that push the limits of innovation and put the user in focus. Based in our Vietnam delivery center, you will join the organically growing team of designers who work across physical, digital and spatial product domains. Your global team of colleagues includes software and hardware technologists — together you will be tasked with creating industry-defining products.
- A minimum of 3 years of professional experience working in cross-disciplinary teams;
- Experience with conceptualizing ideas, creating wireframes and clickable prototypes;
- Experience with creating and synthesising IA, user journeys, and use cases;
- The ability to design user interfaces from idea to the final UI;
- Experience with Design-Thinking workshop facilitation (insights, strategy, workshops, etc.);
- Excellent spoken and written English & Vietnamese;
- A brilliant mind. A people-person (we need your mind and skills, but also your smile and personality).
- Education within the field of Service Design, Interaction Design, Design Thinking, UX Design or another relevant program;
- Experience working in some of our key business and technology domains: Automotive & Mobility, Health & Wellness, Industry & Manufacturing, FinTech, AdTech & MarTech, and Consumer Electronics;
- Experience working with agile software development teams.
- Pitches, creative proposals work, planning of deliverables and timelines;
- UX – research / hypothesis / prototyping / visualisation;
- Facilitation of output-orientated workshops;
- Design methods across research, ideation and hands-on implementation;
- Advanced prototyping skills (sketching and niche digital tools);
- Be comfortable in a team-based environment locally and globally.
Compensations and Benefits
We offer a rewarding compensation and benefits package, intellectually and creatively stimulating environment, professional flexibility and unique international travel opportunities.
Star is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that equity, diversity and inclusion are key to our ability to provide our clients and crew members with unique business and career outcomes. Your race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability have no effect on our hiring decisions. If you have a special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.