You will be an essential part of the Star Health & Wellness industry and your major tasks will be to deliver deep technical content, investigate client requests and problems, facilitating and assisting product delivery teams in planning and managing the execution of software development projects through all steps of the development lifecycle. You will work together with our global industry team, our local metro teams as well as our engineering teams in different locations.
- 7+ years of experience as Full Stack Engineer (Back-end: Node.js or Java; Front-end: React, Redux, rxjs; DB:PSQL, Redis).
- Experience in writing semantic HTML5, CSS3, and CSS preprocessors like Sass and Less.
- Understanding of app/browser performance improvement techniques and potential cross-browser issues.
- Understanding of continuous integration and continuous delivery.
- Understanding of microservices approaches and practices.
- Excellent communication skills in English. The ability to lead business and technology discussions directly with Star’s commercial teams as well as with clients and prospective clients.
Nice to have:
- Familiarity with design-driven problem solving and product development approaches.
- Demonstrated experience in the conceptualization and development of products in digital healthcare, medtech, and Life sciences.
- Experience in working with and leading distributed, international development teams
- Experience with compliance documentation creation (SoP).
- Familiarity with one or several of:
- Mobile applications development
- Data science
- Take part in client and prospective client meetings, capture technical notes, create technical documentation and provide reference documents for offshore production teams
- Take part in client and prospective client workshops. Investigate client requests and problems. Analyze options and propose solutions
- Along with the rest of the team, craft compelling proposals and pitches that are built on a strong narrative and are technically state-of-the-art
- Facilitate and assist product delivery teams in planning and managing the execution of software development projects through all steps of the development lifecycle
- Hands-on contribution to system and software architecture definition and software implementation of software development projects
- Contribute to defining and enhancing our global Health and Wellness industry
- An ability to adapt to the ever-changing industry and team’s needs.
Star is a global technology company that connects strategy, design, and engineering services and helps companies to accelerate their product innovation. We support our customers every step of the co-creation way — from ideation and concept crafting to full-stack development and putting solutions into the hands and minds of end-users.
Star works for businesses in a variety of industries, including Automotive & Mobility, Health & Wellness, FinTech, and others.
Customers include Panasonic, Lotus, Zeiss, NIO and Lufthansa.
Compensation and Benefits
Star offers a competitive and rewarding salary and benefits package as well as an intellectually and creatively stimulating work environment. You will find professional flexibility, new ways of working and unique international travel opportunities.