We are looking for a Software Engineer to join our team. You will join our development team and will work on web sites development for industries from automotive to healthcare.
Qualification and experience
- Strong experience with WordPress and CMS based sites development
- Experience with FE development: HTML/CSS and React.js
- Curious about current tech trends and developments
- Strong communication skills
- Good English and willingness to speak directly to the customer
- Experience in working with third-party services and API
Would be a plus:
- Knowledge of modern FE, other BE technology – Node.JS or Python
- Experience developing cloud-native applications
- Hold the responsibility to develop WordPress websites, themes and plugins
- Design, develop, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
- Participate in requirements analysis, research implementation ways and possibilities
- Proactively engage in researches, discussions, and decisions on software architecture
- Collaborate with the team members and customer representatives
Star is a global consultancy that connects strategy, design, engineering and marketing services into a seamless workflow devised to support our clients every step of the way – no matter how long or complex their journey. We anchor everything we do in clear and compelling endgames, which in turn enable our strategists, designers and engineers to create useful, scalable products and solutions. We are 750 strategists, designers, engineers and marketers in 12 locations around the world, and we are here to make every great idea, every great person and every great company shine. That is why we’re called Star.
Compensation and Benefits
Star offers a competitive and rewarding salary and benefits package as well as an intellectually and creatively stimulating work environment. You will find professional flexibility, new ways of working and unique international travel opportunities.