At Star, we connect strategy, insights, design, and engineering into a seamless workflow devised to support our clients every step of the way—no matter how long or complex their journey. We anchor everything we do in clear and compelling endgames, which in turn enable our multidisciplinary teams to create superior solutions and impressive commercial returns for our clients.
Star is truly global. That is why we are the first major consulting company that does not have headquarters. Instead, we have many front doors, spanning Silicon Valley, Tokyo, London, Munich, Copenhagen, Kyiv, Wroclaw, Ho Chi Minh City, and other vibrant design, technology, and creative nuclei of the world. Our spirited and growing 750+ strong Star Crew takes great pride in working side by side with their trailblazing counterparts at some of the world’s most disruptive “unicorn” startups and iconic global brands like Lufthansa, Dolby Laboratories, BMW, Panasonic, Walmart, and Zeiss.
Our mission is to make every great person, every great idea, and every great company shine. That’s why we’re called Star.
Our client is a world leader in Enterprise Mobility Management, bringing together a combination of comprehensive security and Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM) tools – including traditional mobile device management (MDM), mobile application management (MAM), and mobile content management (MCM) capabilities.
We are looking for an Automation QA Engineer to join the team and focus on increasing automation coverage as well as improving and maintaining the existing automation system of the Android application. Our application is a Product Information Management client with enhanced security functionality. The product has a large number of active daily users and is evolving actively.
As an Automation QA Engineer, you’ll be responsible for the quality of the product. Day to day work would imply:
- Writing, maintaining, and executing automated test cases for the existing product, which is in active development;
- Extending and improving the current automation framework;
- CI configuration and maintenance. Configuring full automation QA cycle environment and integrating CI into QA reporting;
- Being a part of the agile delivery team, working closely with development/design/product management;
- Taking part in continuous process improvement, giving process recommendations;
- Communication with the client.
Qualifications & Experience
- 3+ years of working experience in software quality assurance;
- Proven automation skills. Strong knowledge of Java and Appium framework;
- Solid experience in Mobile testing (Android, iOS);
- Experience in working with Jenkins CI, git;
- Experience with establishing test process, organizing test reporting, and presenting results to the customer;
- An upper-intermediate level of English or above.
Would be a plus:
- Automation framework creation experience, automation patterns knowledge;
- Experience in testing and automation of complex systems;
- Experience in testing and troubleshooting Android applications (Android Studio, ADB, logcat);
- A computer science degree or similar.
Compensations and Benefits
We offer a rewarding compensation and benefits package, intellectually and creatively stimulating environment, professional flexibility and unique international travel opportunities.
Star is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that equity, diversity and inclusion are key to our ability to provide our clients and crew members with unique business and career outcomes. Your race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability have no effect on our hiring decisions. If you have a special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.