You will get the chance to become a core member of our team. You will have the opportunity to work with the latest technology & exciting trends in the marketplace.
Qualifications & experience:
- 4+ years of experience in software quality assurance
- 2+ years of experience in automation testing and performance testing
- Proven experience in automation using Java
- Proven experience establishing automation practice from scratch
- Experience in testing complex web/mobile applications
- Solid understanding of REST API concept
- Good knowledge of databases and DB design
- Solid understanding of client-server architecture
- Understanding of CI concepts
- Proven experience working with git or any other version control system
- A practical understanding of agile delivery
- Ability to create high level of QA documentation
- Ability to supervise other QA team members
- An upper-intermediate level of English or above
- Experience as a contact person for QA-related matters (with client, teammate, PM)
- Experience in e2e automation testing
- A computer science degree or similar
- Set up and maintenance of QA process on the project;
- Preparation, execution and support of test scenarios;
- Preparation and support of QA documentation;
- Manual features testing;
- Tests automation using Java;
- Management of QA team;
- SCRUM meetings and communication with the customer.
Star is a global consultancy that connects strategy, design, engineering and marketing services into a seamless workflow devised to support our clients every step of the way – no matter how long or complex their journey. We anchor everything we do in clear and compelling endgames, which in turn enable our strategists, designers and engineers to create useful, scalable products and solutions. We are 750 strategists, designers, engineers and marketers in 12 locations around the world, and we are here to make every great idea, every great person and every great company shine. That is why we’re called Star.
Compensations and Benefits
Star offers a competitive and rewarding salary and benefits package as well as an intellectually and creatively stimulating work environment. You will find professional flexibility, new ways of working and unique international travel opportunities.