At Star, we connect strategy, insights, design, and engineering into a seamless workflow devised to support our clients every step of the way—no matter how long or complex their journey. We anchor everything we do in clear and compelling endgames, which in turn enable our multidisciplinary teams to create superior solutions and impressive commercial returns for our clients.
Star is truly global. That is why we are the first major consulting company that does not have headquarters. Instead, we have many front doors, spanning Silicon Valley, Tokyo, London, Munich, Copenhagen, Kyiv, Wroclaw, Ho Chi Minh City, and other vibrant design, technology, and creative nuclei of the world. Our spirited and growing 750+ strong Star Crew takes great pride in working side by side with their trailblazing counterparts at some of the world’s most disruptive “unicorn” startups and iconic global brands like Lufthansa, Dolby Laboratories, BMW, Panasonic, Walmart, and Zeiss.
Our mission is to make every great person, every great idea, and every great company shine. That’s why we’re called Star.
The project is focused on design and delivery of the platform solution for one of the world’s leading creative advertising brands. The concept of the platform may be described as a cross-organization “operating system”, a centralized hub for distributed innovation. The platform will become an entry point to different target audiences keen on using their own and 3rd party digital products while contributing to the development of new applications.
- Apply a change management process and tools to create a strategy to support the adoption of the changes required by a project;
- Support the design, development, delivery, as well as management of communication;
- Conduct impact analysis, assess change readiness, and identify key stakeholders;
- Provide input, document requirements, and support the design and delivery of training programs;
- Integrate change management activities into project plan;
- Define and measure success metrics and monitor change progress;
- Identify, analyze, and prepare risk mitigation tactics;
- Identify and manage anticipated resistance;
- Consult and coach project teams.
- Experience with large-scale organizational change efforts;
- A solid understanding of how organizations and people go through a change and the change process;
- Strong knowledge of change management principles, methodologies, and tools;
- Familiarity with project management approaches, tools, and phases of the project lifecycle;
- Problem-solving and root cause identification skills;
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Fluently spoken English.
Compensations and Benefits
We offer a rewarding compensation and benefits package, an intellectually and creatively stimulating environment, professional flexibility, and unique international travel opportunities.
Star is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that equity, diversity, and inclusion are key to our ability to provide our clients and crew members with unique business and career outcomes. Your race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability do not affect our hiring decisions. If you have a special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.