Please note that to work remotely, you should be a resident of the country specified in the job description.
We are looking for you!
We are looking for an expert able to handle projects that range from strategic to operational. You will be instrumental in improving the scalability of the customer success organization by providing insights, cross-functional partnership, and operational execution. You will be a driving force behind our growth and scale.
We are seeking a problem solver and organization developer —someone creative enough to design compelling programs that will scale, with management and organization change skills to put those programs into effect, and with business and operational savvy to bring together and report on efficiency. You will have individuals on your team responsible for outcome-driven engagements determined by customer needs, helping us achieve our Customer Success (CS) mission of accelerating value for our customers. Promoting cohesion is the paramount obligation of a CS Ops leader, ensuring the CS operations team and CS executives act in unison towards the Star’s overarching goals.
We expect you to take our CS engine to the next level and optimize it to boost the quality, efficiency, and performance of the CS organization.
Skills and experience you can bring to this role!
Qualifications and experience:
- 3+ years of experience in a similar role is a must;
- Solid understanding of sales process, ideally with post-sales;
- Ownership mentality, always looking for opportunities to optimize and scale the engine;
- Be comfortable with change management and, more importantly, be able to ensure the adoption of processes, programs, and changes;
- Previous experience in Operations/Project Management roles (process design skills);
- Get stuff done attitude;
- Skills to inspire and motivate other members of the CS community;
- An analytical mindset to translate analysis to actions quickly and test your hypotheses to solve challenging business problems at their root level;
- Strong communication skills to translate complex terms and issues into clear and simple concepts, reset expectations with various teams based on the changes introduced, and showcase the value of your team and programs to top executives;
- A solid understanding of sales processes and the importance of cross-team collaborations;
- You shine under pressure, and you are a team player; and
- Experience in planning, organizing, and delivering business reviews, business improvements, process optimization, operational excellence, performance scorecards, and KPIs;
- Advanced spoken and written English.
- Consulting experience;
- Presentation skills;
- Experience with Salesforce.
What impact you’ll make
- Optimize existing and establish necessary operational infrastructure for efficient and value-driven customer success organization;
- Develop strategies, programs, and plans for the CS team for business growth and success;
- Be a CS partner together with CS executives for some of the clients;
- Maintain and improve existing tools;
- Analyze available data to provide recommendations or risks associated with individual clients (account health, NPS, etc.);
- Own onboarding of new CS executives;
- Build trust and report with CS executives (atmosphere of community to ensure knowledge, feedback, and idea sharing);
- People management, performance management, and team leadership;
- Growth and development of a high-passion and high-performance team, including the implementation of coaching in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment;
- Ensure continuous feedback loops to all functions of the business with a focus on how to improve the customer success engine;
- Assist management in developing strategies and tactics to grow existing client relations.
What you’ll get
Regardless of your position or role, we have in place a wide array of benefits including flexible working (hybrid/remote models) and generous time off policies (unlimited vacations, sick and parental leaves) to make it easier for all people to thrive and succeed at Star. On top of that, we offer an extensive rewarding and compensation package, intellectually and creatively stimulating space, health insurance and some more.
Your holistic wellbeing is central at Star. You'll join a warm and vibrant multinational environment filled with impactful projects, career development opportunities, mentorship and training programs, fun sports activities, workshops, networking and outdoor meet-ups.