We’re looking for an eager learner who wants to constantly improve their big data analysis skills. You will join our Data team and will work on an e-commerce project processing millions of daily events. You will have an opportunity to contribute your knowledge to end-to-end data projects hosted in the cloud. It might be an ideal position for a data engineer who wants to apply and improve their skills building data pipelines.
Qualification and experience
- At least 2 years of commercial experience with Python (Jupyter, pandas, numpy)
- Experience building ETL data pipelines
- Hands on experience with DW platforms like Redshift, Snowflake
- AWS experience: S3, IAM, VPC, RDS
- Strong mathematical and statistical skills
- Great algorithmic skills
- SQL knowledge
- A master’s or bachelor’s degree in computer science or similar
Would be a plus
- Experience with PySpark, Glue
- Experience with ElasticSearch or Solr
- Knowledge of BI tools (Tableau, Data Studio, QuickSight)
Star is a global consultancy that connects strategy, design, engineering and marketing services into a seamless workflow devised to support our clients every step of the way – no matter how long or complex their journey. We anchor everything we do in clear and compelling endgames, which in turn enable our strategists, designers and engineers to create useful, scalable products and solutions. We are 750 strategists, designers, engineers and marketers in 12 locations around the world, and we are here to make every great idea, every great person and every great company shine. That is why we’re called Star.
Compensations and Benefits
Star offers a competitive and rewarding salary and benefits package as well as an intellectually and creatively stimulating work environment. You will find professional flexibility, new ways of working and unique international travel opportunities.