Please note that to work remotely, you should be a resident of the country specified in the job description.
We are looking for you!
Friday PM is an early-stage start-up. We have already signed clients representing worldwide enterprises and are looking to scale our success and grow our SaaS business profitably.
Thus we are on the hunt for an execution-oriented Head of Marketing to develop and execute marketing strategies to increase Friday PM awareness and adoption and boost sales.
This role requires both a visionary and a master practitioner.
We are looking for someone to be a “jack of all trades” because there is so much to do.
At this stage, you need to be a doer — someone who can get things done. And along with our mutual growth, you’ll get an opportunity to build your own team of marketing professionals.
You need to be a “T-Shaped” Marketer who is proficient in most areas of Marketing while being able to go deep in Digital Marketing, Content Marketing and become our Product Evangelist. You should be able to do decent copywriting and understand how to use marketing automation tools.
The Head of Marketing is a crucial member of the leadership team, reporting to the CEO and working closely with the Head of Product and Head of Engineering to lead all marketing and demand generation efforts.
As the Head of Marketing, you’ll be focused on:
- Marketing strategy;
- Relationship management; and
- People management (as we grow).
Skills and experience you can bring to this role!
Since early-stage companies aren't the right fit for everyone, we focus on finding unique individuals with great entrepreneurial talent who will thrive in our startup environment.
Feel free to apply to this position if you match all the below personality traits:
- "Can do" attitude. You don't mind going above and beyond your job description; you roll up your sleeves and pitch in where needed.
- Preference for action. You are not waiting to take action until you get all the details; you are comfortable acting with only 65% complete knowledge and discover the rest on the go.
- Natural leader. You are eager to share your knowledge and experience, directing and inspiring a team to reach milestones.
- Adaptability. You can operate in the space of ambiguity, quickly process new information and use it to influence your actions, even if it's a U-turn.
- Collaboration. You communicate clearly, actively listen to others, take responsibility for mistakes, and respect the diversity of your colleagues.
- Intellectual powerhouse. You are driven to get smarter and better at what you do; you're fond of picking up new responsibilities and wearing multiple hats.
Qualifications and experience:
- 5+ years of experience with leading a digital marketing team, based on strong digital and data-driven inbound marketing and content management;
- Hands-on experience in building a global content-driven inbound marketing machine, generating leads into the funnel across practices and regions;
- Hands-on experience with implementing digital marketing tools and SEO;
- Experience with driving the transformation of the marketing approach into an intelligent automated discipline with data-driven activities;
- Strong program focus - capable of driving several marketing programs simultaneously with disciplined sprint planning;
- Experience in managing and driving marketing globally across Europe, the US and Asia;
- Experince in B2B SaaS product;
- Experince in demand generartion activities;
- Fluent spoken and written English.
- SalesForce experience;
- Experience with the entrepreneurial dynamics of a start-up; and
- Exposure to technology startups and corporate innovation ecosystems - either through direct employment, client relationships or personal network.
What impact you’ll make
As the Head of Marketing, you are expected to manage and excel in the transformation of Friday PM marketing, including:
- Collaborate with the product team on G-T-M strategy refinement;
- Set and deliver on the digital marketing strategy;
- Set a strategic view of marketing - anticipate what marketing campaigns are needed and use a product roadmap to inform future marketing decisions and product launches;
- Define a social media strategy involving SME’s and the commercial team; and
- Define an overall content strategy, including the kind of content that should be created in order to drive marketing goals (i.e. web content for SEO, testimonial PDFs for lead-in/sales enablement, nurture campaigns to move top-of-funnel leads down).
- Develop and update the master sales deck;
- Oversee the creation and management of content for publication;
- Define a blogging program;
- Oversee the transformation of the website;
- Implement automated, digital tools for identifying and nurturing leads;
- Develop product positioning and messaging that resonates with customers and differentiates our product from its competitors;
- Lead our outbound marketing activities; and
- Oversee marketing lead generation.
- Work with the commercial team to ensure the execution of marketing programs;
- Deeply engage with the sales channels and know their capabilities, limitations and current competitive issues; and
- Become the sales team’s best friend - make sure they have everything they need to turn leads into sales and to do outbound prospecting.
- Evolving responsibilities along with Friday PM growth (perspective of 6 months+); and
- Hiring and managing a highly qualified team of content manager, SoMe program manager and regional marketing managers.
What you’ll get
Regardless of your position or role, we have in place a wide array of benefits including flexible working (hybrid/remote models) and generous time off policies (unlimited vacations, sick and parental leaves) to make it easier for all people to thrive and succeed at Star. On top of that, we offer an extensive rewarding and compensation package, intellectually and creatively stimulating space, health insurance and some more.
Your holistic wellbeing is central at Star. You'll join a warm and vibrant multinational environment filled with impactful projects, career development opportunities, mentorship and training programs, fun sports activities, workshops, networking and outdoor meet-ups.