We are looking for you!
We are looking for a highly motivated Inside Sales Expert to accelerate new business development within the Automotive & Mobility industry across the EU.
Are you passionate about hunting and making new connections? Are you keen on understanding the automotive and mobility ecosystem and becoming an expert? If the answer is yes, then keep on reading! We are looking for a passionate and target-oriented individual to join Star's Automotive & Mobility team. Working closely with the global Automotive & Mobility team, you will be responsible for accelerating new business development and generating the sales pipeline through outbound and inbound activities within the industry.
You will work closely with the industry team on identifying core markets, target companies, and channel strategies to drive noticeable results.
In return, you will have an opportunity to kick-start your career within a sales organization and be part of a highly successful company.
Skills and experience you can bring to this role!
Qualifications and experience:
- Experience conducting introductory/qualification calls with prospects;
- B2B outbound/inbound or related customer-facing experience in a tech/software company;
- Fluent in English with outstanding written and verbal communication skills;
- Friendly and comfortable on the phone (you will be talking to prospects a lot);
- A solid understanding of sales prospecting and lead generation techniques;
- Experience with CRM systems, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, and sales automation tools (Outreach, SalesLoft etc);
- Sales-driven with a strong will to succeed, adaptable to working in fast-paced environments, and reaching deadlines/targets;
- You shine under pressure, and you are a team player;
- You’re a self-starter, always looking for better ways to do your job. You never wait to be told what to do. When you see an opportunity, you jump on it.
- Consulting experience;
- Previous experience in the Automotive or Mobility industry (any role); and
- Presentation skills.
What impact you’ll make
- Conduct cold outreach, including improvement of existing templatized sequences;
- Identify target companies for ongoing/event campaigns;
- Closely work with the industry team on the top 5 target companies and contribute to crafting the ‘winning strategy’;
- Generate high-quality opportunities by conducting cold outreach;
- Process and qualify inbound/outbound leads by making effective sales pitches (when ready);
- Discover customers' needs and identify sales opportunities;
- Execute nurturing campaigns, including reactivation;
- Work closely with the Sales & Marketing teams in the creation of messaging and outreach strategy;
- Create and maintain a database of potential customers, including top targets within the industry;
- Be proactive and generate ideas to drive business.
What you’ll get
Regardless of your position or role, we have in place a wide array of benefits including flexible working (hybrid/remote models) and generous time off policies (unlimited vacations, sick and parental leaves) to make it easier for all people to thrive and succeed at Star. On top of that, we offer an extensive rewarding and compensation package, intellectually and creatively stimulating space, health insurance and some more.
Your holistic wellbeing is central at Star. You'll join a warm and vibrant multinational environment filled with impactful projects, career development opportunities, mentorship and training programs, fun sports activities, workshops, networking and outdoor meet-ups.