We are looking for you!
We are looking for a highly motivated inside sales expert to accelerate new business development for HealthTech across the EU market.
Are you passionate about hunting and making new connections? Are you keen on making an impact on people’s lives through your work? If the answer is yes, then keep on reading! We are looking for a passionate and target-oriented individual to join Star's HealthTech team. Working closely with a global HealthTech team, you will be responsible for accelerating new business development and generating the sales pipeline through outbound and inbound activities across the EU market.
You will work closely with the Industry team on identifying core markets, target companies, and channel strategies to drive noticeable results.
In return, you will have an opportunity to kick-start your career within a sales organization and be part of a highly successful company.
Skills and experience you can bring to this role!
If we had to explain this role in one sentence, it would be: a person with a hunter mindset, who is passionate about HealthTech and has strong communication skills!
Qualifications and experience:
- Experience conducting introductory/qualification calls with prospects;
- Previous experience in HealthTech (any role);
- B2B outbound/inbound or related customer-facing experience in a tech/software company;
- Fluent in English with outstanding written and verbal communication skills;
- Friendly and comfortable on the phone (you will be talking to prospects a lot);
- A solid understanding of sales prospecting and lead generation techniques;
- Experience with CRM systems, Linkedin Sales Navigator and sales automation tools (Outreach, SalesLoft, etc.);
- Sales-driven with a strong will to succeed, adaptable to working in fast-paced environments, and reaching deadlines/targets;
- You shine under pressure, and you are a team player;
- A self-starter – you’re always looking for better ways to do your job and never wait to be told what to do. When you see an opportunity, you jump on it.
- Consulting experience;
- Presentation skills;
- German proficiency.
What impact you’ll make
- Conduct cold outreach, including improvement of existing templatized sequences;
- Identify target companies for ongoing/event campaigns;
- Closely work with the industry team on top target companies and contribute to crafting the ‘win strategy’;
- Generate high-quality opportunities by conducting cold outreach;
- Process and qualify inbound/outbound leads by making effective sales pitches (when ready);
- Discover customers' needs and identify sales opportunities;
- Execute nurturing campaigns, including reactivation;
- Work closely with the sales & marketing teams in the creation of messaging and outreach strategy;
- Create and maintain a database of potential customers, including top targets within the industry;
- Be proactive and generate ideas to drive industry business.
What you’ll get
Regardless of your position or role, we have in place a wide array of benefits including flexible working (hybrid/remote models) and generous time off policies to make it easier for all people to thrive and succeed at Star. On top of that, we offer an extensive rewarding and compensation package, intellectually and creatively stimulating space and some more.
Your holistic wellbeing is central at Star. You'll join a warm and vibrant multinational environment filled with impactful projects, career development opportunities, mentorship and training programs, fun sports activities, workshops, networking and outdoor meet-ups.