DevOps is the practice of software operation and development engineers participating together in the entire service lifecycle, from design through the development process to production support. DevOps brings a fundamental change in collaboration — the recognition of the fact that there’s one entity standing behind a successful product: the delivery team.
We care about simplicity. We believe in the Agile Manifesto, which is about finding better ways of software development. Our everyday practice involves virtualization, containerization, dealing with the Cloud, networking, configuration management systems, deployment automation and much, much more. “Co-creation” is an appropriate term to describe what we’re all about. Join us and get involved!
- Good level of English
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent work experience)
- Strong Linux Operating System administrator skills
- Software lifecycle management experience
- Networking fundamentals (switching, routing, load balancing)
- Version Control Systems (Git, SVN, etc.)
- Scripting/programming skills (Bash, Python/Ruby, etc.)
- Troubleshooting skills in system performance and network connectivity
- Web server/sites administration experience (nginx, apache)
Nice to have:
- Understanding of Configuration Management Systems, such as Chef/Puppet/Ansible/Salt
- Continuous Integration/Delivery/Deployment concepts understanding (Jenkins/GitLab CI)
- Experience in managing public Cloud environment (AWS)
- Monitoring tools (Prometheus, TICK stack, Graphite, Grafana, etc.)
- RDMS (MySQL, PostgreSQL, etc.)
- Containerization (Docker, Kubernetes, AWS ECS, etc.)
- Cloud orchestration (Terraform, CloudFormation, etc.)
- Experience with any other public cloud providers (Azure/GCP)
- Understanding of Distributed Systems concepts, High Availability, vertical and horizontal scaling
- Hands on experience with WordPress administration
Star is a global technology company that connects strategy, design, and engineering services and helps companies to accelerate their product innovation. We support our customers every step of the co-creation way — from ideation and concept crafting to full-stack development and putting solutions into the hands and minds of end-users.
Star works for businesses in a variety of industries, including Automotive & Mobility, Health & Wellness, FinTech, and others.
Customers include Panasonic, Lotus, Zeiss, NIO, and Lufthansa.
Compensation and Benefits
Star offers a competitive and rewarding salary and benefits package as well as an intellectually and creatively stimulating work environment. You will find professional flexibility, new ways of working and unique international travel opportunities.