As an iOS Engineer, you’ll help us design and build mobile apps. Our main priorities are well-organized processes that guarantee good quality and high-speed development. Our multi-skilled team is involved in all aspects of product development – starting from gathering requirements, and continuing with the design, architecture, and development. Working closely with customers, you’ll learn all aspects of clients’ business domains, making decisions and recommending the best technical solutions.
Qualifications & Experience
- Strong programming knowledge of Swift/Objective-C
- Experience in Cocoa Touch, CoreData, Multitasking and Networking
- Solid knowledge of development tools, environments, and utilities
- Solid understanding of algorithms, complexity, and optimization
- Proactive focused, and goal-oriented
- Passion for continuous learning and adapting to new technologies
- Good written and spoken English
- Knowledge of mobile application architecture, design patterns, and refactoring
- Experience in Media, and the Social features of iOS
- Knowledge of security library/frameworks (CommonCrypto, libCrypto)
- Knowledge of Continuous Integration, Unit Testing, and Functional Testing frameworks
- Direct communication with customers
- Experience of working with Agile/Scrum teams and with projects
- Good taste in UI design
- React Native, Dart/Flutter knowledge
Star is a global consultancy that connects strategy, design, engineering and marketing services into a seamless workflow devised to support our clients every step of the way – no matter how long or complex their journey. We anchor everything we do in clear and compelling endgames, which in turn enable our strategists, designers and engineers to create useful, scalable products and solutions. We are 750 strategists, designers, engineers and marketers in 12 locations around the world, and we are here to make every great idea, every great person and every great company shine. That is why we’re called Star.
Compensation and Benefits
Star offers a competitive and rewarding salary and benefits package as well as an intellectually and creatively stimulating work environment. You will find professional flexibility, new ways of working and unique international travel opportunities.