At Star, we connect strategy, insights, design, and engineering into a seamless workflow devised to support our clients every step of the way—no matter how long or complex their journey. We anchor everything we do in clear and compelling endgames, which in turn enable our multidisciplinary teams to create superior solutions and impressive commercial returns for our clients.
Star is truly global. That is why we are the first major consulting company that does not have headquarters. Instead, we have many front doors, spanning Silicon Valley, Tokyo, London, Munich, Copenhagen, Kyiv, Wroclaw, Ho Chi Minh City, and other vibrant design, technology, and creative nuclei of the world. Our spirited and growing 750+ strong Star Crew takes great pride in working side by side with their trailblazing counterparts at some of the world’s most disruptive “unicorn” startups and iconic global brands like Lufthansa, Dolby Laboratories, BMW, Panasonic, Walmart, and Zeiss.
Our mission is to make every great person, every great idea, and every great company shine. That’s why we’re called Star.
We are looking for an exceptionally self-motivated problem solver with a positive attitude and the ability to work well in a team.
As our Product Manager, you will be a part of the community that builds innovative solutions for real users as well as work with the latest technologies and frameworks. We’ve been working with a number of companies over the years, from startups to huge corporations and everything in between.
Please follow Star Website for more details.
- Product Development:
- Collaboration with the key stakeholders to understand their needs and ensure full alignment on product vision, goals, priorities and quality expectations of all involved parties;
- Ownership of the product development roadmap;
- Backlog management (incl. clarification, prioritization and estimation);
- Work closely with designers and engineers on the best UX;
- Definition of business success metrics and KPIs for new features;
- Facilitate product research needed for high-quality decisions.
- Expertise Leadership:
- Gain deep domain expertise and product-specific knowledge and ensure effective information sharing within the project team;
- Proactive contribution to the domain expertise on the corporate level (Industrial Expertise Teams, Product Community, PMO);
- Be product ambassador on professional meetups, business development activities (incl. presales) adn corporate events.
Product Champion. You are passionate about building products that customers love. New domains do not slow you down, rather you dive into them with a healthy “challenge accepted” attitude.
Facilitator. You easily capture business and product requirements for complex products where user experience, business processes, hardware constraints and software integrations unite. Your exceptional soft-skills complemented with advanced communication techniques and advanced English eliminate all barriers with international stakeholders and SMEs.
Consultant. Ability to explain technical complexity, challenges and opportunities to stakeholders with different backgrounds is very important. You are sharp eyed for logical gaps and unpolished design but know how to come up with optimal solutions relevant to business situations.
Entrepreneur. You are commercially-minded and have a strong sense of use cases that lead to commercial success. That allows you to find a “golden middle” between long-term vision and immediate business value so important for evolving products and transforming businesses.
Compensation and Benefits
We offer a rewarding compensation and benefits package, intellectually and creatively stimulating environment, professional flexibility and unique international travel opportunities.
Star is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that equity, diversity and inclusion are key to our ability to provide our clients and crew members with unique business and career outcomes. Your race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability have no effect on our hiring decisions. If you have a special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.