At Star, we connect strategy, insights, design, and engineering into a seamless workflow devised to support our clients every step of the way—no matter how long or complex their journey. We anchor everything we do in clear and compelling endgames, which in turn enable our multidisciplinary teams to create superior solutions and impressive commercial returns for our clients.
Star is truly global. That is why we are the first major consulting company that does not have headquarters. Instead, we have many front doors, spanning Silicon Valley, Tokyo, London, Munich, Copenhagen, Kyiv, Wroclaw, Ho Chi Minh City, and other vibrant design, technology, and creative nuclei of the world. Our spirited and growing 750+ strong Star Crew takes great pride in working side by side with their trailblazing counterparts at some of the world’s most disruptive “unicorn” startups and iconic global brands like Lufthansa, Dolby Laboratories, BMW, Panasonic, Walmart, and Zeiss.
Our mission is to make every great person, every great idea, and every great company shine. That’s why we’re called Star.
Our client is a world-wide corporation building a platform for AI services management and deployment. The platform is being built from scratch and assumes the development and deployment of various ML services: NLP, AR, VR. Expertise in architecture definition and documentation is critical for this position.
Tech Stack: Python, Java, AWS, SQS, microservices.
Qualifications & experience:
- 3+ years of experience in software quality assurance;
- 1+ years of experience in automation testing;
- Proven experience in API automation using Java;
- Experience in testing complex web/mobile applications;
- Solid understanding of REST API concept;
- Knowledge of databases and DB design;
- Solid understanding of client-server architecture;
- Understanding of CI concepts;
- Proven experience working with Git or any other version control system
- A practical understanding of Agile delivery;
- Ability to maintain QA documentation such as test cases, test strategy, test plan, test reports; and
- An upper-intermediate level of English or above.
- Experience as a contact person for QA-related matters;
- Experience in e2e automation testing;
- Experience in FE automation using Cypress;
- Experience doing performance testing is a big plus;
- A computer science degree or similar.
- Maintenance of QA process on the project;
- API tests automation using Java;
- Preparation, execution and support of test scenarios;
- Preparation and support of QA documentation;
- Manual features testing;
- SCRUM meetings and communication with the customer.
Compensations and Benefits
We offer a rewarding compensation and benefits package, intellectually and creatively stimulating environment, professional flexibility and unique international travel opportunities.
Star is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that equity, diversity and inclusion are key to our ability to provide our clients and crew members with unique business and career outcomes. Your race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability have no effect on our hiring decisions. If you have a special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.