Star is a global technology company that connects strategy, design, and engineering services and helps companies to accelerate their product innovation. We support our customers every step of the co-creation way — from ideation and concept crafting to full-stack development and putting solutions into the hands and minds of end-users.
Star works for businesses in a variety of industries, including Automotive & Mobility, Health & Wellness, FinTech, and others.
Customers include Panasonic, Lotus, Zeiss, NIO, and Lufthansa.
The client brings together expertise from purchasing, operations, engineering and data science to transform the way organizations discover and connect with suppliers.
The project: there’s an existing software-as-a-service suite, powered by Artificial Intelligence and Big Data. The objective of the project is to design and build new integrations for procurement and supply chain management providers, as well as improve the efficiency and scalability of the core platform.
- Work on product quality assurance and testing processes;
- Analyze business requirements to define test scenarios and test cases;
- Build and support automation tools for stable and efficient automation execution;
- Integrate tests into the build pipelines with a focus on continuous delivery;
- Work as a part of a SCRUM team.
You care about product and quality. You can assess and understand project complexity and know when and how to make tradeoffs when it comes to dates and deadlines. You are a doer and an influencer – persuading others by example.
Qualifications and experience:
- 3+ years of experience of testing complex web applications, preferably e-commerce;
- Good knowledge of testing principles;
- Solid understanding of client-server architecture;
- Experience with setting up an automation framework from scratch;
- Experience in WEB (both API and UI) automation testing;
- Good knowledge of Python;
- Knowledge of databases;
- The ability to create high-level test cases against requirements;
- Strong communication skills – both verbal and written;
- Understanding of SCRUM principles;
- Strong level of English.
Nice to have:
- Test reporting.
Compensations and Benefits
Star offers a competitive and rewarding salary and benefits package as well as an intellectually and creatively stimulating work environment. You will find professional flexibility, new ways of working and unique international travel opportunities.