At Star, we connect strategy, insights, design, and engineering into a seamless workflow devised to support our clients every step of the way—no matter how long or complex their journey. We anchor everything we do in clear and compelling endgames, which in turn enable our multidisciplinary teams to create superior solutions and impressive commercial returns for our clients.
Star is truly global. That is why we are the first major consulting company that does not have headquarters. Instead, we have many front doors, spanning Silicon Valley, Tokyo, London, Munich, Copenhagen, Kyiv, Wroclaw, Ho Chi Minh City, and other vibrant design, technology, and creative nuclei of the world. Our spirited and growing 750+ strong Star Crew takes great pride in working side by side with their trailblazing counterparts at some of the world’s most disruptive “unicorn” startups and iconic global brands like Lufthansa, Dolby Laboratories, BMW, Panasonic, Walmart, and Zeiss.
Our mission is to make every great person, every great idea, and every great company shine. That’s why we’re called Star.
The client brings together expertise from purchasing, operations, engineering and data science to transform the way organizations discover and connect with suppliers.
The project: there’s an existing software-as-a-service suite, powered by Artificial Intelligence and Big Data. The objective of the project is to design and build new integrations for procurement and supply chain management providers, as well as improve the efficiency and scalability of the core platform.
- Work on product quality assurance and testing processes;
- Analyze business requirements to define test scenarios and test cases;
- Build and support automation tools for stable and efficient automation execution;
- Integrate tests into the build pipelines with a focus on continuous delivery;
- Work as a part of a SCRUM team.
You care about product and quality. You can assess and understand project complexity and know when and how to make tradeoffs when it comes to dates and deadlines. You are a doer and an influencer – persuading others by example.
Qualifications and experience:
- 3+ years of experience of testing complex web applications, preferably e-commerce;
- Good knowledge of testing principles;
- Solid understanding of client-server architecture;
- Experience with setting up an automation framework from scratch;
- Experience in WEB (both API and UI) automation testing;
- Good knowledge of Python;
- Knowledge of databases;
- The ability to create high-level test cases against requirements;
- Strong communication skills – both verbal and written;
- Understanding of SCRUM principles;
- Strong level of English.
Nice to have:
- Test reporting.
Compensations and Benefits
We offer a rewarding compensation and benefits package, intellectually and creatively stimulating environment, professional flexibility and unique international travel opportunities.
Star is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that equity, diversity and inclusion are key to our ability to provide our clients and crew members with unique business and career outcomes. Your race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability have no effect on our hiring decisions. If you have a special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.