At Star, we connect strategy, insights, design, and engineering into a seamless workflow devised to support our clients every step of the way—no matter how long or complex their journey. We anchor everything we do in clear and compelling endgames, which in turn enable our multidisciplinary teams to create superior solutions and impressive commercial returns for our clients.
Star is truly global. That is why we are the first major consulting company that does not have headquarters. Instead, we have many front doors, spanning Silicon Valley, Tokyo, London, Munich, Copenhagen, Kyiv, Wroclaw, Ho Chi Minh City, and other vibrant design, technology, and creative nuclei of the world. Our spirited and growing 750+ strong Star Crew takes great pride in working side by side with their trailblazing counterparts at some of the world’s most disruptive “unicorn” startups and iconic global brands like Lufthansa, Dolby Laboratories, BMW, Panasonic, Walmart, and Zeiss.
Our mission is to make every great person, every great idea, and every great company shine. That’s why we’re called Star.
Resourcing Coordinator will help identify optimal project staffing solutions based on the client needs, available skills, and the wider needs of the business, by coordinating resource demand through the recruiting and internal sourcing processes.
- Acts as the primary interface between the Sales Team and Delivery Team for all staffing needs, clarification of requirements and requests;
- Collects, analyzes and inputs the resource demand for projects across various systems and from relevant stakeholders;
- Coordinate positions staffing via internal resourcing / recruiting pipeline works on the assignment of staffing priorities and ensures clear mutual understanding of such priorities within all related teams.
- Strong communication skills, ability to maintain a cross-functional partnership regardless of function, position, and other differences;
- Proactive and self-sufficient individual who requires minimum direction and control on a daily basis;
- Analytical thinking and attention to detail;
- Upper-intermediate English, fluency is a big plus.
Nice to have:
- Experience as a Technical Recruiter or HR in IT;
- Experience with reporting/spreadsheets.
- Works effectively in situations involving uncertainty or lack of information, responding flexibly to change;
- Good interpersonal skills and able to consult with a wide range of people at different levels;
- Seeks agreements and makes decisions in situations with differences in interests of various stakeholders;
- Ability to work under pressure, to tight deadlines, and to communicate competing demands effectively;
- Exercises good judgment, knows when to flag issues and when to deal with independently.
Compensation and Benefits
We offer a rewarding compensation and benefits package, intellectually and creatively stimulating environment, professional flexibility and unique international travel opportunities.
Star is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that equity, diversity and inclusion are key to our ability to provide our clients and crew members with unique business and career outcomes. Your race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability have no effect on our hiring decisions. If you have a special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.