At Star, we connect strategy, insights, design, and engineering into a seamless workflow devised to support our clients every step of the way—no matter how long or complex their journey. We anchor everything we do in clear and compelling endgames, which in turn enable our multidisciplinary teams to create superior solutions and impressive commercial returns for our clients.
Star is truly global. That is why we are the first major consulting company that does not have headquarters. Instead, we have many front doors, spanning Silicon Valley, Tokyo, London, Munich, Copenhagen, Kyiv, Wroclaw, Ho Chi Minh City, and other vibrant design, technology, and creative nuclei of the world. Our spirited and growing 750+ strong Star Crew takes great pride in working side by side with their trailblazing counterparts at some of the world’s most disruptive “unicorn” startups and iconic global brands like Lufthansa, Dolby Laboratories, BMW, Panasonic, Walmart, and Zeiss.
Our mission is to make every great person, every great idea, and every great company shine. That’s why we’re called Star.
Our client is a worldwide leader in the advertising industry and specializes in digital marketing services that integrate technology, data, inventory, and human intelligence to reach and manage the most profitable audiences for its customers. We are working with them on a group of web-based products designed to improve and optimize business processes, reduce time spent on routine tasks, manage activities, and monitor results.
Qualifications & experience:
- 4+ years of experience in software quality assurance;
- 2+ years of experience in automation testing;
- Proven experience in API automation using Java;
- Experience in testing complex web applications;
- Solid understanding of REST API concept;
- Knowledge of databases and DB design;
- Solid understanding of client-server architecture;
- Solid understanding of CI concepts, experience in integration of automated tests with CI/CD pipeline will be a plus;
- Proven experience working with git or any other version control system;
- A practical understanding of agile delivery;
- An ability to maintain QA documentation such as test cases, test strategy, test plan, test reports;
- An upper-intermediate level of English or above.
- Experience as a contact person for QA-related matters;
- Experience with setting up automation from scratch;
- Experience in e2e automation testing;
- Experience doing performance testing is a big plus;
- A computer science degree or similar.
- Maintenance of QA process on the project;
- API tests automation framework design, implementation and maintenance;
- Preparation, execution and support of test scenarios;
- Preparation and support of QA documentation;
- Manual features testing;
- SCRUM meetings and communication with the customer.
Compensations and Benefits
We offer a rewarding compensation and benefits package, intellectually and creatively stimulating environment, professional flexibility and unique international travel opportunities.
Star is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that equity, diversity and inclusion are key to our ability to provide our clients and crew members with unique business and career outcomes. Your race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability have no effect on our hiring decisions. If you have a special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.