Star is a global technology company that connects strategy, design and engineering services and helps companies to accelerate their product innovation.
We support our customers every step of the co-creation way — from ideation and concept crafting to full-stack development and putting solutions into hands and minds of end-users.
Star works for businesses in a variety of industries, including Automotive & Mobility, Health & Wellness, FinTech and others. Customers include Panasonic, Lotus, Zeiss, NIO and Lufthansa.
We’re looking for an eager learner who wants to constantly improve big data analysis skills. You will join our Data team and will work on an AdTech project processing millions of daily events. Our client is a fintech unicorn startup from Europe, and you will have an opportunity to contribute your knowledge to end-to-end data projects hosted in AWS. It might be an ideal position for a data engineer who wants to apply and improve their skills building events pipelines.
Qualification and experience
- At least 4 years of commercial experience with Python (Jupyter, pandas, numpy)
- Experience building ETL data pipelines
- Hands on experience with DW platforms like Redshift, Snowflake
- AWS experience: Glue, Athena, DMS, S3, CloudFormation, MWAA
- Strong mathematical and statistical skills
- Great algorithmic skills
- SQL knowledge
- A master’s or bachelor’s degree in computer science or similar
Would be a plus
- Experience with PySpark, ApacheDruid, ApacheAirflow, Presto, Spark
- Experience with ElasticSearch or Solr
- Knowledge of BI tools (Tableau, Data Studio, QuickSight)
- Analytics experience for events pipeline
Compensations and Benefits
Star offers a competitive and rewarding salary and benefits package as well as an intellectually and creatively stimulating work environment. You will find professional flexibility, new ways of working and unique international travel opportunities.