We are looking for a Front-End Engineer to become a core member of our new projects. You will handle either the entire product development process or, at the very least, a significant part. You will work closely with the clients, determine the product functionality, define the architecture, and estimate the overall work. When you join our ranks, you will work closely with world-class technology entrepreneurs from the world’s most prominent innovation hubs. These include Silicon Valley, Scandinavia, United Kingdom, Germany, and many other countries that may require business trips.
Qualifications & Experience
- 3+ years of experience as a Front-End Engineer (web, mobile, enterprise projects)
- Core expertise in FE and knowledge of different modern JS frameworks (Angular, React, Vue.js), Angular is a must
- Experience in writing semantic HTML5, CSS3 and CSS preprocessors like Sass and Less
- Expert developing against RESTful APIs
- Understanding of app/browser performance and techniques / cross-browser/platform issues
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, control management, build processes, testing, and operations
- Upper-Intermediate level of spoken and written English
- Adapt existing methods and procedures to create alternative solutions to moderately complex problems
- Development of the new functionality to support existing web application
- Participation in the code review sessions
- Use of own judgment to determine the optimal solution to recommend
- Generally interact with peers and/or management levels
- Determination and following of the methods and procedures on new assignments with minimal guidance
- Working toward a common goal first
- Always being ready to help
- Willingly sharing useful knowledge
- Going the extra mile to get things done
- Living up to commitments and expectations
- Taking responsibility for decisions
- Thinking constructively to find win\win solutions
- Treating people equally and with respect
Star is a global technology company that connects strategy, design, and engineering services and helps companies to accelerate their product innovation. We support our customers every step of the co-creation way — from ideation and concept crafting to full-stack development and putting solutions into the hands and minds of end-users.
Star works for businesses in a variety of industries, including Automotive & Mobility, Health & Wellness, FinTech, and others.
Customers include Panasonic, Lotus, Zeiss, NIO, and Lufthansa.
Compensation and Benefits
Star offers a competitive and rewarding salary and benefits package as well as an intellectually and creatively stimulating work environment. You will find professional flexibility, new ways of working and unique international travel opportunities.