Our product is a digital fitness application that enables gyms to create a branded, engaging social fitness community. This interactive platform connects exercise equipment, third-party apps and fitness trackers. It enables clubs, trainers and customers from around the world to efficiently access, collect and analyze fitness data. The branded health-club apps enable customers to enhance their training and workout sessions using personalized goal setting and fitness challenges.
Technology stack: Java 8,11, Spring (Boot, Data, Security, MVC), ORM (Hibernate), MySQL, AWS Services (RDS, SNS, SQS, Kinesys, DynamoDB).
Qualifications and experience:
- 3+ years of commercial experience in back-end Java development
- Java Core and Spring Framework work experience
- Experience in TDD, refactoring, code review;
- Knowledge of OOP/OOD, architecture, and design pattern
- Proactive Team worker
- Good spoken and written English level
- Familiarity or experience with agile development methodologies (Scrum) will be a plus;
- Experience with AWS cloud infrastructure (EC2, RDS, SNS, SQS, Kinesys) will be a plus
- Take part in requirements analysis, research implementation ways and possibilities
- Design, develop, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Java code
- Write unit and integration tests
- Collaborate with the team members within a Scrum Framework and customer representatives
- Perform code-reviews and share best practices with colleagues
Star is a global consultancy that connects strategy, design, engineering and marketing services into a seamless workflow devised to support our clients every step of the way – no matter how long or complex their journey. We anchor everything we do in clear and compelling endgames, which in turn enable our strategists, designers and engineers to create useful, scalable products and solutions. We are 750 strategists, designers, engineers and marketers in 12 locations around the world, and we are here to make every great idea, every great person and every great company shine. That is why we’re called Star.
Compensation and Benefits
Star offers a competitive and rewarding salary and benefits package as well as an intellectually and creatively stimulating work environment. You will find professional flexibility, new ways of working and unique international travel opportunities.