We are looking for an Android Engineer to join our team and create innovative, world-class products. You will handle the entire product development process a significant part of it, and work closely with the customer’s tech-team. You will determine product functionality, define the architecture, and estimate the scope of work. In addition, you will participate in internal knowledge-sharing meetings, external tech talks, and conferences as an attendee or speaker.
Qualifications & Experience
- Good knowledge of Java and Kotlin languages.
- 2+ years of experience in Android development.
- Knowledge of Unit, Functional and UI Testing frameworks (Espresso, JUnit).
- Good knowledge of Android IDE, tools and libraries.
- Good coding skills, knowledge of algorithms, design patterns, concurrency, networking.
- Knowledge of Continuous Integration practices.
- Knowledge in the latest trends in the mobile industry and platforms.
- Intermediate English.
- Knowledge of Android ecosystem – analytics, advertising, publishing, UI design concepts.
- Understanding of Android security practices.
- Personal applications in Google Play.
- Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable and reliable code.
- Perform code-reviews, collaborate with the engineering team to contribute in the product improvements.
- Build, evolve and support Android automation tools for stable and efficient automation execution. Integrate tests into the build pipelines, with a focus on continuous delivery.
- Collaborate with the team members and customer representatives
Star is a global technology company that connects strategy, design, and engineering services and helps companies to accelerate their product innovation. We support our customers every step of the co-creation way — from ideation and concept crafting to full-stack development and putting solutions into the hands and minds of end-users.
Star works for businesses in a variety of industries, including Automotive & Mobility, Health & Wellness, FinTech, and others.
Customers include Panasonic, Lotus, Zeiss, NIO and Lufthansa.
Compensation and Benefits
Star offers a competitive and rewarding salary and benefits package as well as an intellectually and creatively stimulating work environment. You will find professional flexibility, new ways of working and unique international travel opportunities.