We are looking for an Automation QA Engineer to become a core member of our new projects. You will have the opportunity to work with the latest technologies & exciting trends in the marketplace.
- 3+ years’ experience in software testing, preferably strong background in native mobile applications
- Experience working in Agile/Scrum environment using Rapid software testing techniques
- Practical knowledge in test automation framework and tools, preferably native iOS and Android (Espresso and XCTest)
- Experience collaborating on cross-functional project teams with design and all stakeholders.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Able to work independently and drive for results.
- Fluent in both English and Japanese mandatory
- Experience in building test automation a plus
- Experience in banking/fintech domain a plus
In this role, you will:
- Plan and test solutions to business challenges, working closely with a team of highly skilled front-end and back-end engineers
- Collaborate closely with a team of highly skilled front-end and back-end engineers
- Be responsible for planning, designing test cases and ensure the software and systems produced by the team are of the highest quality
- Bring more speed and quality assistance to the team, streamline CI/CD processes and as a result, exceed end-user expectations
- Review test plans, assist with managing post-design scope changes and resolving issues throughout the SDLC
- Develop and maintain standard QA and Test documents to form an integral part of the delivery methodology
- Attend meetings with a testing vendor occasionally who does the pre-release regression testings, and guide them if necessary
In the first days, your expected deliverables will include:
- Complete onboarding training with a mentor
- Understand technical solutions delivered to our clients
- Become a strong team player and raise our overall quality
- Start designing and executing test cases for features under development
Star is a global technology company that connects strategy, design and engineering services and helps companies to accelerate their product innovation.
We support our customers every step of the co-creation way — from ideation and concept crafting to full-stack development and putting solutions into hands and minds of end-users.
Star works for businesses in a variety of industries, including the Automotive & Mobility, Health & Wellness, FinTech and others.
Customers include Panasonic, Lotus, Zeiss, NIO and Lufthansa.
Compensations and Benefits
Star offers a competitive and rewarding salary and benefits package as well as an intellectually and creatively stimulating work environment. You will find professional flexibility, new ways of working, and unique international travel opportunities.