Please note that to work remotely, you should be a resident of the country specified in the job description.
- Automation Testing
At Star, we connect strategy, insights, design, and engineering into a seamless workflow devised to support our clients every step of the way—no matter how long or complex their journey. We anchor everything we do in clear and compelling endgames, which in turn enable our multidisciplinary teams to create superior solutions and impressive commercial returns for our clients.
Star is truly global. That is why we are the first major consulting company that does not have headquarters. Instead, we have many front doors, spanning Silicon Valley, Tokyo, London, Munich, Copenhagen, Kyiv, Wroclaw, Ho Chi Minh City, and other vibrant design, technology, and creative nuclei of the world. Our spirited and growing 750+ strong Star Crew takes great pride in working side by side with their trailblazing counterparts at some of the world’s most disruptive “unicorn” startups and iconic global brands like Lufthansa, Dolby Laboratories, BMW, Panasonic, Walmart, and Zeiss.
Our mission is to make every great person, every great idea, and every great company shine. That’s why we’re called Star.
We are looking for a QA Automation Engineer to become a core member of our team that is currently working with an automotive industry leader based in Europe. The application you will be working on focuses on building the toolset for data management. You will handle a significant part of the product development process, working closely with the client. When joining our team, you will find yourself working in a friendly, open, and positive atmosphere every day.
- 3+ years of experience in software testing & quality assurance;
- Solid understanding of client-server architecture;
- Solid understanding of testing theory, methodologies, processes;
- Experience in automation using JS;
- Demonstrated experience in using the Atlassian suite, CI/CD automation; tooling as well as industry-standard test frameworks;
- Experience with modern VCS tools and flows;
- Understanding of the agile delivery methodology application in practice;
- An upper-intermediate level of English.
- Experience in testing of a big data application;
- Experience in Cypress;
- A computer science degree or similar;
- Experience in continuous delivery;
- Experience in working with GraphQL.
- Responsible for the quality of software products;
- Preparation, execution and support of test scenarios;
- Contribute to the UI automation framework;
- Work closely with development, design and product management teams to coordinate efforts;
- Take part in continuous process improvement and giving process recommendations;
- Facilitate SCRUM meetings and communication with the customer.
Compensations and Benefits
We offer a rewarding compensation and benefits package, intellectually and creatively stimulating environment, professional flexibility and unique international travel opportunities.
Star is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that equity, diversity and inclusion are key to our ability to provide our clients and crew members with unique business and career outcomes. Your race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability have no effect on our hiring decisions. If you have a special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.