We’re looking for an outgoing, empathetic Customer Success Manager who is experienced with, and passionate about, building long lasting customer relationships and growing the business volume through value-added abilities. We expect you to have experience with product design and development processes, and be able to translate technical aspects into business language. You should have experience uncovering new customer business needs and tracking changes in existing ones, while helping our clients achieve their desired outcomes.
- 3+ years of software delivery experience in Project, Program, Delivery, Product Management, QA or Engineering Leadership roles
- 2+ year experience in Account Management, Customer Success, Sales or Business Development in a consulting firm offering design, technology and/or strategy services
- A clear understanding of SDLC and hands-on experience with Agile delivery methodology (Scrum, Kanban)
- Sales farmer experience with a strong ability to identify, progress and close new opportunities with current and former customers
- Proven experience in managing and developing client and team relationships through value-adding ability
- Exceptional organizational, presentational and communicational skills at all levels of a customer organization, including the ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical audiences, including the C-level decision makers
- Experience with working with a structured account plan and ensuring proper anchoring of the plan with key own company stakeholders
- Fluently spoken and written English
Nice to have:
- Experience with conducting business reviews and producing actionable engagement improvement plans
- The ability to consult on best delivery practices
- Experience working with distributed multicultural teams
- Create the strategy for engagement retention and growth for each client from your portfolio aligned with the portfolio quota. Execute this plan with the project’s leadership team and occasional involvement of executive sponsors
- Strengthen existing relationships with key-customer stakeholders and build new connections with sister groups and top management
- Identify new opportunities within the portfolio and lead sales activities from scoping, to contract signature and kick-off
- Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction and upwardly trending NPS
- Mobilize successful customers to drive testimonials, case studies and referrals
- Maintain project profitability targets and oversee billing
- Handle negotiations and escalations with a problem-solving attitude
- Conduct business reviews with customers including reviewing engagement milestones and key metrics, analyzing challenges, making recommendations, aligning on the roadmap, and collating feedback. Action the improvement plan prior to the next reporting period
- Travel to customer offices
Star is a global technology company that connects strategy, design, and engineering services and helps companies to accelerate their product innovation. We support our customers every step of the co-creation way — from ideation and concept crafting to full-stack development and putting solutions into the hands and minds of end-users.
Star works for businesses in a variety of industries, including Automotive & Mobility, Health & Wellness, FinTech, and others.
Customers include Panasonic, Lotus, Zeiss, NIO, and Lufthansa.
Compensation and Benefits
Star offers a competitive and rewarding salary and benefits package, as well as an intellectually and creatively stimulating work environment, flexibility, and unique international travel opportunities