We’re looking for an energetic Customer Success Manager with experience in design and development of technology products, and passion for building long lasting customer relationships. We expect you to manage a client book ensuring client satisfaction and retention while proactively unearthing and closing new opportunities with the client company. The ideal candidate has a history of growing existing business, helping clients recognize the value of the services they already receive and educating them on other services that could help them achieve their business objectives.
- 2+ year experience in Account Management, Customer Success, Sales or Business Development in a consulting firm offering design, technology and/or strategy services
- Sales farmer experience with a strong ability to identify, progress and close new opportunities with current and former customers
- Proven experience in managing and developing client and team relationships through value-adding ability
- Experience with working with a structured account development plan and ensuring proper anchoring of the plan with own key-company stakeholders
- Exceptional organizational, presentational, and communicational skills at all levels of a customer organization including the ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical audiences, including the C-level decision makers
- Fluent spoken and written English
Nice to have:
- Software delivery experience in Project, Program, Delivery, Product Management, QA or Engineering roles
- Experience conducting Business Reviews producing actionable engagement improvement plans
- Ability to consult on best delivery practices
- Experience working with distributed multicultural teams
- Create the strategy for engagement retention and growth for each client from your portfolio aligned with portfolio quota. Execute this plan with the project leadership team and occasional involvement of executive sponsors
- Strengthen existing relationships with key-customer stakeholders, build new connections with sister groups and top management
- Identify new opportunities within the portfolio and lead sales activities from scoping, to contract signature and kick-off
- Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction and upwardly trending NPS
- Mobilize successful customers to drive testimonials, case studies and referrals
- Maintain project profitability targets and oversee billing
- Handle negotiations and escalations with a problem-solving attitude
- Conduct Business Reviews with customers including reviewing engagement milestones and key metrics, analyzing challenges, making recommendations, aligning on the roadmap, and collating feedback. Action the improvement plan prior to the next reporting period
- Travel to customer offices
Star is a global consultancy that connects strategy, design, engineering and marketing services into a seamless workflow devised to support our clients every step of the way – no matter how long or complex their journey. We anchor everything we do in clear and compelling endgames, which in turn enable our strategists, designers and engineers to create useful, scalable products and solutions. We are 750 strategists, designers, engineers and marketers in 12 locations around the world, and we are here to make every great idea, every great person and every great company shine. That is why we’re called Star.
Compensation and Benefits
Star offers a competitive and rewarding salary and benefits package as well as an intellectually and creatively stimulating work environment. You will find professional flexibility, new ways of working and unique international travel opportunities.