We’re looking for a Customer Success Manager with a challenger mindset to join our fast growing organization. We expect you to have experience of product design and development processes, and to be capable of surfacing and proactively addressing project challenges and risks – with customer stakeholders as well as the internal team. You will be an engagement owner and customer advocate who will ensure that our clients continue to receive the highest standard of service in order to reach their desired outcomes.
- 2+ years software delivery experience in at least one the following roles Project/Program Management, Delivery Management, Product Management, QA Leadership.
- A clear understanding of SDLC and hands-on experience with Agile (Scrum, Kanban) delivery methodology
- Proven experience in managing and developing client and team relationships through value-adding ability
- Exceptional organizational, presentational, and communicational skills at all levels of a customer organization including the ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical audiences
- Ability to structure and negotiate agreements to the satisfaction of both Parties
- Experience in Account Management, Customer Success, Sales or Business Development (technology services) working with corporate clients, growth companies and startups.
- Experience in identifying, progressing and closing new opportunities with current and former customers.
- Experience working with distributed multicultural teams.
- Experience conducting Business Reviews producing actionable engagement improvement plans.
- Practitioner of servant leadership.
- Experience establishing Customer Success practices specifically for technology services (beyond SaaS industry)
- Experience structuring and leading Crisis Recovery programs
- Multilingual experience (in addition to English)
- Own and develop client relationships to better understand their business needs, and leverage such knowledge in order to fine-tune our services and organize appropriate internal resources to meet customer objectives
- Work closely with the delivery team to identify, mitigate and communicate project risks and dependencies
- Act as a delivery consultant to the internal team and the customer: identify areas for potential improvements, sound out suggested changes, drive their implementation.
- Appropriately manage customer expectations and feedback in the client’s native language and across seniority levels
- Conduct Business Reviews with customers including reviewing engagement milestones and key metrics, analyzing challenges, making recommendations, aligning on the roadmap, and collating feedback. Action the improvement plan prior to the next reporting period
- Maintain project profitability targets, oversee billing, and control fixed price contract budgets
- Explore new business opportunities within the account and drive them from scoping to closure and kick-off
- Strike a balance between being the customer and the team’s advocate by steering complex account situations towards win-win resolutions
- Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction and upwardly trending NPS
- Mobilize successful customers to drive testimonials, case studies, and referrals
- Work with your peers to shape customer success best practices and drive their adoption across the company
Star is a global technology company that connects strategy, design, and engineering services and helps companies to accelerate their product innovation. We support our customers every step of the co-creation way — from ideation and concept crafting to full-stack development and putting solutions into the hands and minds of end-users.
Star works for businesses in a variety of industries, including Automotive & Mobility, Health & Wellness, FinTech, and others.
Customers include Panasonic, Lotus, Zeiss, NIO, and Lufthansa.
Compensation and Benefits
Star offers a competitive and rewarding salary and benefits package, as well as an intellectually and creatively stimulating work environment, flexibility, and unique international travel opportunities