Star is a rapidly growing leader in the fields of strategy, design, and engineering. Over the last 12 years, our global teams have brought over 500 new products to market that are impacting the lives of over 500 million users. We are looking for a highly experienced email marketing specialist to develop effective email marketing programs to win new business among prospects and content leads. You will design campaigns that map buyer pain points, and consider industry and persona pain points and values. You have strong capabilities in email marketing campaign planning, content strategy, storytelling, and managing/evaluating creative to support demand generation efforts.
Data-driven & tech-savvy marketer experienced in email marketing, marketing automation, and customer lifecycle marketing.
- Expertise in preparation of email marketing campaigns (inclusive of subject line optimization, email copywriting, landing pages, forms, HTML coding, etc.)
- Deep knowledge of email marketing standard methodologies, data segmentation, A/B testing and campaign analysis
- Solid writing skills to translate detailed content into impactful go-to-market materials and programs
- Excellent analytic skills with the ability to use key tools to dive deep and provide analysis consistently on performance metrics
- Understanding of pipeline management and metrics
- Develop strategies for lifecycle, triggers, and personalized customer facing emails using segmentation and predictive modeling to drive personalization, customer engagement and relevance
- Advanced English
- Understanding of the customer, buyer’s journey and associated personas
- Marketing automation expertise at scale
- Strong skill-set within Hubspot and Salesforce, including the ability to track, measure and report monthly and quarterly business results
- Presentation and public-speaking skills
- Fast-paced, highly-collaborative, team-oriented
- Develop nurturing strategies with focus on demand generation and relations building with our existing and future customers
- Work across functions to support ABM, webinar promotion, events and co-marketing email campaigns
- Create end-to-end flows to increase engagement and acquisition across all email streams; including re-engagement, drip campaigns, lifecycle marketing
- Use segmentation and personalization to drive incremental revenue
- CRM segment creation, providing requirements for new data sources and reporting enhancements, as well as analysis and recommendations to improve nurture journeys
- Partner with a wide variety of business owners: industry leaders, central team functions, designers, copywriters, inside sales team
- Identify best practices to manage audiences across channels, recommending tools and processes to accelerate marketing ROI
- Willingness to test and implement new approaches and tools to drive results
- Build a global strategy for the health audience: investment, KPIs, dashboard
Star is a global technology company that connects strategy, design, and engineering services and helps companies to accelerate their product innovation. We support our customers every step of the co-creation way — from ideation and concept crafting to full-stack development and putting solutions into the hands and minds of end-users.
Star works for businesses in a variety of industries, including Automotive & Mobility, Health & Wellness, FinTech, and others.
Customers include Panasonic, Lotus, Zeiss, NIO and Lufthansa.
Compensation and Benefits
Star offers a competitive and rewarding salary and benefits package as well as an intellectually and creatively stimulating work environment. You will find professional flexibility, new ways of working and unique international travel opportunities.