Our client is a marketplace focused on incontinence products and other solutions to meet the needs of seniors. The startup has already received $30 M in its first round of funding and has sold about 50 million units of its flagship product.
We are looking for an energetic person, who will join our team. The Scrum Team is based in Kyiv and we’d love to meet you!
Qualifications & Experience
- 5+ years of experience as a Front-End Engineer
- Experience with writing semantic HTML5, CSS3 and CSS preprocessors like Sass and Less
- An expert in developing against RESTful APIs
- Understanding of app/browser performance
- Upper-Intermediate spoken and written English
- Understanding of CI concepts
- Understanding of Agile/SCRUM principles
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline and related fields
- People-oriented and a team player
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with customers
- Familiarity with node.js or any other back-end language is a plus
Star is a global consultancy that connects strategy, design, engineering and marketing services into a seamless workflow devised to support our clients every step of the way – no matter how long or complex their journey. We anchor everything we do in clear and compelling endgames, which in turn enable our strategists, designers, and engineers to create useful, scalable products and solutions. We are 750 strategists, designers, engineers and marketers in 12 locations around the world, and we are here to make every great idea, every great person and every great company shine. That is why we’re called Star.
Compensations and Benefits
Star offers a competitive and rewarding salary and benefits package as well as an intellectually and creatively stimulating work environment. You will find professional flexibility, new ways of working and unique international travel opportunities.