- 5+ years of experience within Digital, Demand gen and Brand Marketing
- 3+ years of experience in Financial Services / FinTech
- 3+ years of account-Based Marketing (ABM) within a B2B experience in a client-facing environment
- 3+ years of experience in professional services / consulting organization (important to have some consulting experience, ex BCG, EY, PWC…)
- Experience within Solution Sales marketing (we are not a Software product company as such, but we build and sell complex solutions for our clients – we need someone who understands solution sales)
- Curiosity to learn and grow
Nice to have:
- Experience with working within multinational and working for global clients (a person who has worked/traveled/lived in more than one of the following countries: Germany, France, UK, USA, Nordics, Hong Kong)
- Experience with Channel / Ecosystem marketing
- Be able to challenge the status quo
- Part of a start-up accelerator as a mentor or participant
- Lead the Account Based Marketing (ABM) strategy to deliver account-based marketing programs and opportunity-centric campaigns for start-ups and enterprise clients within the FinTech / Financial Services industry.
- Tailored to the sales priorities of the account and the needs of each client, you will design bespoke programs to help the account teams at all stages of the sales lifecycle – from building and developing strategic relationships to influencing perceptions to position us for sales success.
- Lead integrated marketing and communications growth initiatives, omni-channel marketing for both internal and client-facing programs, including strategy development, the creation of research-based thought leadership, executive communications, go-to-market campaigns, analyst and media relations, advertising, analytics, events, training, awards and employee engagement.
- Build and execute on an internal communication strategy for all Star stakeholders (Industry vision, direction, ambitions) with the industry team.
- Help Star build Client-Life Cycle strategy in cooperation with the Account Management Team
Star is a global consultancy that connects strategy, design, engineering and marketing services into a seamless workflow devised to support our clients every step of the way – no matter how long or complex their journey. We anchor everything we do in clear and compelling endgames, which in turn enable our strategists, designers and engineers to create useful, scalable products and solutions. We are 750 strategists, designers, engineers and marketers in 12 locations around the world, and we are here to make every great idea, every great person and every great company shine. That is why we’re called Star.
Compensation and Benefits
Star offers a competitive and rewarding salary and benefits package as well as an intellectually and creatively stimulating work environment. You will find professional flexibility, new ways of working and unique international travel opportunities.