At Star, we connect strategy, insights, design, and engineering into a seamless workflow devised to support our clients every step of the way—no matter how long or complex their journey. We anchor everything we do in clear and compelling endgames, which in turn enable our multidisciplinary teams to create superior solutions and impressive commercial returns for our clients.
Star is truly global. That is why we are the first major consulting company that does not have headquarters. Instead, we have many front doors, spanning Silicon Valley, Tokyo, London, Munich, Copenhagen, Kyiv, Wroclaw, Ho Chi Minh City, and other vibrant design, technology, and creative nuclei of the world. Our spirited and growing 750+ strong Star Crew takes great pride in working side by side with their trailblazing counterparts at some of the world’s most disruptive “unicorn” startups and iconic global brands like Lufthansa, Dolby Laboratories, BMW, Panasonic, Walmart, and Zeiss.
Our mission is to make every great person, every great idea, and every great company shine. That’s why we’re called Star.
Are you passionate about sales, driven to build a sales career, and develop your skills? If the answer is yes, then keep on reading! We are looking for a motivated and target-oriented individual to join Star’s Inside Sales team. Working closely with the US Sales Executive, you will be responsible for generating the sales pipeline through outbound and inbound activities.
You will work with inside sales, sales, and marketing teams to establish initial conversations with potential customers, qualify buying-interest, and cultivate opportunities. The Inside Sales rep often has the initial (and therefore most important!) opportunity to make an impression on a client.
In return, you will have an opportunity to kick-start your career within a sales organization, being part of a highly successful company within the world of design, engineering, and consulting services.
- B2B outbound / inbound or related customer-facing experience in a tech/software company;
- Fluent English with outstanding written and verbal communication skills;
- Friendly and comfortable on the phone (you will be talking to strangers (prospects) a lot);
- A solid understanding of sales prospecting and lead generation techniques;
- Experience with CRM systems, Linkedin Sales Navigator, Sales Automation tools (Outreach, SalesLoft, Groove etc);
- Sales-driven with a strong will to succeed, adaptable to working in fast-paced environments, and reaching deadlines/targets;
- You shine under pressure and you are a team player;
- A self-starter – you’re always looking for ways to do your job better and you never wait to be told what to do. When you see an opportunity, you jump on it.
Nice to have:
- Outbound experience in the US market;
- Experience taking intro calls with prospects;
- Experience living/working/studying abroad.
Compensation and Benefits
We offer a rewarding compensation and benefits package, intellectually and creatively stimulating environment, professional flexibility and unique international travel opportunities.
Star is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that equity, diversity and inclusion are key to our ability to provide our clients and crew members with unique business and career outcomes. Your race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability have no effect on our hiring decisions. If you have a special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.