At Star, we connect strategy, insights, design, and engineering into a seamless workflow devised to support our clients every step of the way—no matter how long or complex their journey. We anchor everything we do in clear and compelling endgames, which in turn enable our multidisciplinary teams to create superior solutions and impressive commercial returns for our clients.
Star is truly global. That is why we are the first major consulting company that does not have headquarters. Instead, we have many front doors, spanning Silicon Valley, Tokyo, London, Munich, Copenhagen, Kyiv, Wroclaw, Ho Chi Minh City, and other vibrant design, technology, and creative nuclei of the world. Our spirited and growing 750+ strong Star Crew takes great pride in working side by side with their trailblazing counterparts at some of the world’s most disruptive “unicorn” startups and iconic global brands like Lufthansa, Dolby Laboratories, BMW, Panasonic, Walmart, and Zeiss.
Our mission is to make every great person, every great idea, and every great company shine. That’s why we’re called Star.
This is an internal position at Star on a contract basis.
We are looking for an administrative assistant to help the international recruitment team effectively organize the interviewing process with candidates all over the world.
The main challenge — finding a free slot in the schedules that are busy by default, politely agreeing with all parties the convenient time for an interview.
- Good planning, organizational and time-management skills;
- Experience of communication with clients;
- Love for details;
- Upper-intermediate English or higher;
- Good excel/spreadsheet skills, the experience of creating charts, reports etc.;
- Ability to overlap with the US office 3 hours a day at 8-11 am PST.
Will be a plus:
- Recruitment experience;
- Advanced writing skills.
- Agreeing time, scheduling interviews with interviewers and candidates located in different countries and continents (USA, Latin America, Europe, Asia);
- Adding data about interviews and candidates into the database;
- Preparing weekly reports based on collected data;
- Other administrative tasks.
The area where you can work and develop after doing the main tasks — updating and improving recruitment documentation (this is optional).
Advantages of this offer
- Professional recruitment environment;
- Communication with top-level engineers and interviewers;
- Excellent international teamwork experience;
- Stable long-term work on a remote basis;
- Flexible schedule.
Keep in mind this is not a temporary assistant position with a transition to a recruitment role. We would need your help with decreasing the administrative responsibilities of recruiters at least for 1.5 years.
Compensations and Benefits
We offer a rewarding compensation and benefits package, intellectually and creatively stimulating environment, professional flexibility and unique international travel opportunities.
Star is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that equity, diversity and inclusion are key to our ability to provide our clients and crew members with unique business and career outcomes. Your race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability have no effect on our hiring decisions. If you have a special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.