Our client is a worldwide leader in automotive infotainment and advanced connected car solutions. One of the client’s products is a platform intended to communicate with car owners and provide them with relevant services, content, and contextual information. The goal of the project is to help the client develop the server-side of their platform by implementing core services and integrations with partner systems.
Java 11, Spring (Core, Data, Security, Web, Cloud AWS), Hibernate, PostgreSQL, MySQL, Redis, Kafka, AWS Services (ELB, S3, RDS, DocumentDB, ElastiCache, Lambda, API Gateway), GitHub, TypeScript, React.
Qualifications & Experience
- 5+ years of commercial experience in software development with Java;
- Strong Spring Framework and Java Core work experience;
- Cloud development experience;
- Upper-Intermediate spoken and written English;
- Understanding of CI concepts;
- Understanding of Agile/SCRUM principles;
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline and related fields;
- People-oriented and a team player;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with customers.
- Work on back-end services development and support them through the delivery life cycle;
- Take part in requirements analysis, research implementation ways and possibilities;
- Write unit and integration tests;
- Proactively participate in research, discussions, and decisions on software architecture and internal coding style, architecture, process and other standard establishments;
- Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable and reliable code;
- Collaborate with the team members and customer representatives;
- Perform code reviews and share best practices with colleagues;
- On occasion, help the front-end team to address minor issues (React) or have a desire to develop Front-end competency.
Star is a global technology company that connects strategy, design, and engineering services and helps companies to accelerate their product innovation. We support our customers every step of the co-creation way — from ideation and concept crafting to full-stack development and putting solutions into the hands and minds of end-users.
Star works for businesses in a variety of industries, including Automotive & Mobility, Health & Wellness, FinTech, and others.
Customers include Panasonic, Lotus, Zeiss, NIO, and Lufthansa.
Compensations and Benefits
Star offers a competitive and rewarding salary and benefits package as well as an intellectually and creatively stimulating work environment. You will find professional flexibility, new ways of working and unique international travel opportunities.