Our client is fast developing fintech unicorn startup from EU that is building an events tracking solution to bring their customer’s purchasing experience to the next level. The solution will track, store and analyze user’s events (for example, user clicks, actions, scroll, funnel, etc.). The client aims to create custom solution that will handle the huge and increasing amount of data.
Qualifications and experience:
- Spring (Core, Security, Data, Boot);
- 5+ years of commercial experience in software development with Java;
- Strong Java Core and Spring Framework work experience;
- Experience with relational databases (PostgreSQL would be a plus);
- Knowledge of OOP/OOD, architecture, and design patterns;
- Comprehensive experience using Git/GitHub;
- Curious about current tech trends and developments;
- Strong communication skills;
- Good English and willingness to speak directly to the customer.
Would be a plus:
- Experience with developing high load systems and utilization of message queue engines such as Apache Kafka, Amazon SQS, etc.;
- Experience working with Terraform, Kafka, Elasticsearch, REST APIs, Apache Druid, Typescript, SQL and AWS.
- Participate in requirement analysis, research implementation ways, and possibilities;
- Proactively engage in research, discussions, and decisions on software architecture and internal coding style, architecture, process, and other standard establishments;
- Design, develop, and maintain efficient, reusable and reliable code;
- Write unit and integration tests;
- Collaborate with the team members and customer representatives;,
- Perform code reviews and share best practices with colleagues.
Star is a global technology company that connects strategy, design, and engineering services and helps companies to accelerate their product innovation. We support our customers every step of the co-creation way — from ideation and concept crafting to full-stack development and putting solutions into the hands and minds of end-users.
Star works for businesses in a variety of industries, including Automotive & Mobility, Health & Wellness, FinTech, and others.
Customers include Panasonic, Lotus, Zeiss, NIO, and Lufthansa.
Compensation and Benefits
Star offers a competitive and rewarding salary and benefits package as well as an intellectually and creatively stimulating work environment. You will find professional flexibility, new ways of working and unique international travel opportunities.