At Star, we connect strategy, insights, design, and engineering into a seamless workflow devised to support our clients every step of the way—no matter how long or complex their journey. We anchor everything we do in clear and compelling endgames, which in turn enable our multidisciplinary teams to create superior solutions and impressive commercial returns for our clients.
Star is truly global. That is why we are the first major consulting company that does not have headquarters. Instead, we have many front doors, spanning Silicon Valley, Tokyo, London, Munich, Copenhagen, Kyiv, Wroclaw, Ho Chi Minh City, and other vibrant design, technology, and creative nuclei of the world. Our spirited and growing 750+ strong Star Crew takes great pride in working side by side with their trailblazing counterparts at some of the world’s most disruptive “unicorn” startups and iconic global brands like Lufthansa, Dolby Laboratories, BMW, Panasonic, Walmart, and Zeiss.
Our mission is to make every great person, every great idea, and every great company shine. That’s why we’re called Star.
Our Recruitment Team is looking for someone who loves finding great talents, working with candidates, and partnering closely with hiring managers. The successful candidate will be passionate about working in a service organization to help the company achieve its business goals. It’s an ideal role for someone starting out on their career who really wants to make an impact and grow.
If you’re open-minded, goal-oriented, and passionate about sourcing, we’d love to receive your application.
Qualifications & Experience
- 1+ years of experience in IT recruitment (sourcing in particular);
- Understanding of the IT-sphere and recruitment processes;
- Excellent verbal communication skills;
- Upper-intermediate English;
- Experience screening CVs to match vacancy requirements;
- Experience conducting interviews;
- Experience of market analysis, research, and report preparation.
- Work with Jira-based candidate database metrics and MS Excel reports;
- Research skills/profiles based on predefined criteria (Engineering, Design and Commercial vacancies);
- Review resumes and prescreens qualified candidates using various techniques;
- Move the interview process forward in a timely manner;
- Organize and facilitate interview debriefs;
- Identify closing strategies and proactively provide candidates with the right; information to help make their decision an easy one.
Compensation and Benefits
We offer a rewarding compensation and benefits package, intellectually and creatively stimulating environment, professional flexibility and unique international travel opportunities.
Star is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that equity, diversity and inclusion are key to our ability to provide our clients and crew members with unique business and career outcomes. Your race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability have no effect on our hiring decisions. If you have a special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.