As a Lead Development Representative at Star, you will play an important role as we continue to build out the sales engine to support our fast-growing business. Your primary focus will be to structure and drive outbound efforts to identify new prospects that could become our customers.
You will work closely with our sales team to support campaigns, manage the lead flow, qualify buying interest, and cultivate opportunities with potential customers. The Lead Development Representative often has the initial (and therefore most important!) opportunity to make an impression on a prospect.
Qualifications & experience:
- Fluent English
- Higher education (Bachelor degree at minimum)
- Basic understanding of / experience with CRM systems
- Ability to navigate corporate structures to identify decision-makers and determine buying processes (research skills)
- Ability to multitask and work under tight deadlines
- Negotiation skills with the ability to be assertive and persuasive without being aggressive
- Motivated and driven with the ability to learn and react quickly
Good to have:
- Inside sales experience (cold calling, prospecting)
- Provide Lead Generation and Sales Development support
- Conduct in-depth market research using Star’s internal tools, databases, and internet tools to identify relevant companies and contacts for outreach
- Conduct outbound outreach with the goal of setting qualified meetings/calls for regional Sales Rep
- Manage records in CRM
- Work closely with Sales & Marketing teams in the creation of messaging and outreach strategy
- Keep track and report on all types of lead generation campaigns
Star is a global consultancy that connects strategy, design, engineering and marketing services into a seamless workflow devised to support our clients every step of the way – no matter how long or complex their journey. We anchor everything we do in clear and compelling endgames, which in turn enable our strategists, designers and engineers to create useful, scalable products and solutions. We are 750 strategists, designers, engineers and marketers in 12 locations around the world, and we are here to make every great idea, every great person and every great company shine. That is why we’re called Star.
Compensation and Benefits
Star offers a competitive and rewarding salary and benefits package as well as an intellectually and creatively stimulating work environment. You will find professional flexibility, new ways of working and unique international travel opportunities.