Reporting to the Global Lead Development Manager, your major tasks will be to perform market research, lead identification, and prospecting activities targeted potential Star clients. To do so, you’ll utilize your professional communication, research, and lead qualification skills as well as marketing and sales experience drawn from the Branding/Marketing/Software industry.
- Fluent Japanese and English (preferably with received pronunciation) with outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Social Networking experience with Facebook, Twitter, Line etc.
- Basic understanding of / experience with CRM systems (MA tools – plus)
- Basic computer skills (Microsoft Office, Internet)
- Basic understanding of the Marketing and Branding.
Ability to navigate corporate structures to identify decision makers and determine buying processes
- Negotiation skills with the ability to be assertive and persuasive without being aggressive
- Motivated and driven with the ability to learn and think quickly
- Inquisitive by nature and a life-long learner who loves acquiring new knowledge
- Self-reliant, reliable, and responsible
Nice to have:
- Outbound business-to-business phone/e-mail marketing or sales experience
- B2B marketing experience in Japan
- Inside sales experience is a plus
- Higher education
- Provide Lead Generation and Sales Development support to the Japanese Sales Organization
- Conduct Market research using Star’s internal tools, databases, and internet tools to identify relevant companies and contacts for outreach
- Conduct cold and warm outreach including outbound email and phone communications with the goal of setting qualified meetings / calls for the Japanese Sales Organization
- Maintain the Star Salesforce database (CRM)
- Work closely with Sales & Marketing in the creation of messaging and ancillary materials for lead generation activities
- Work closely with all Lead Development Team members for ongoing mentorship, training, and knowledge sharing
- Provide research as needed in collaboration with the Sales Organization on the account, contact, and lead levels
- Work with defined KPIs for the number of meetings set, meetings held, meeting quality, and opportunities generated