Friday PM is a SaaS company. Our mission is to harness the power of technology to analyze your office space and recommend a hybrid workspace design, custom-tailored to the way that you work.
We call this a Friday PM space.
The company was born from within our parent company Star that connects strategy, insights, design, and engineering into a seamless workflow devised to support our clients every step of the way.
Friday PM also operates from Star’s main location in Kiev, and for that reason, you will have 600+ colleagues and specialized teams to collaborate with on achieving your goals in Friday PM.
Reporting to the CEO/CSO, this job is a great career opportunity if you are passionate about Sales and New Business Development.
Friday PM is a StartUp with great potential and solid backing from our parent company Star. We have finalized our base product within Workplace Optimisation (PropTech) and are ready to start pushing for clients.
Therefore, we are looking for a driven profile to lead our Lead Generation efforts, and at the same time be a part of building our Sales Machine from the inside.
You will work closely with the CEO/CSO, Head of Product for Friday PM as well as the Sales and Marketing Team of Star to facilitate the success and efficiency of our sales process.
Your key tasks will be centered around lead generating initiatives and can be described as follows.
Friday PM is looking for a driven sales profile that is ready to take on a larger responsibility and can potentially grow into our Head of Sales.
The focus is clear: We need to generate sales from our base product, and this has to be very explicit for the person that joins our team.
- Building the Sales Structure.
- Own and develop the Lead Generation efforts for Friday PM;
- Build the CRM structure and related outbound and inbound initiatives;
- Build the structure for RFP responses.
- Daily Sales Drivers
- Maintain and expand the company’s database of prospects by conducting research to find new leads;
- Cold-call and email prospects to qualify the lead and identify decision-makers to begin the sales process;
- Educate and inform prospects about all of Friday PM’s service & product offerings;
- Create RFP responses to potential clients;
- Follow up on sales quotes;
- Cross-sell and up-sell existing customers via telephone and e-mail;
- Client Account maintenance in the CRM database;
- Collaborate with CEO/CSO to determine necessary strategic sales initiatives.
It is important that you have the entrepreneurial spirit and are interested in working for a growing start-up and see the potential in growing with the company.
Qualifications and experience:
- 3+ years of professional sales experience in a high performing company;
- Fluent English with strong verbal and written communication skills is a MUST;
- A Sales/Hunter mindset with strong organizational skills that reflect an ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail;
- Strong time management and self-management skills including the ability to follow up on assignments with a minimum of direction;
- Previous experience with CRM and reporting is a MUST;
- Experience in working with data including collection and analytics;
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint);
- Detail-oriented, committed, and proactive;
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
Compensations and Benefits
We offer a rewarding compensation and benefits package, intellectually and creatively stimulating environment, professional flexibility and unique international travel opportunities.
Star is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that equity, diversity and inclusion are key to our ability to provide our clients and crew members with unique business and career outcomes. Your race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability have no effect on our hiring decisions. If you have a special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.