At Star, we connect strategy, insights, design, and engineering into a seamless workflow devised to support our clients every step of the way—no matter how long or complex their journey. We anchor everything we do in clear and compelling endgames, which in turn enable our multidisciplinary teams to create superior solutions and impressive commercial returns for our clients.
Star is truly global. That is why we are the first major consulting company that does not have headquarters. Instead, we have many front doors, spanning Silicon Valley, Tokyo, London, Munich, Copenhagen, Kyiv, Wroclaw, Ho Chi Minh City, and other vibrant design, technology, and creative nuclei of the world. Our spirited and growing 750+ strong Star Crew takes great pride in working side by side with their trailblazing counterparts at some of the world’s most disruptive “unicorn” startups and iconic global brands like Lufthansa, Dolby Laboratories, BMW, Panasonic, Walmart, and Zeiss.
Our mission is to make every great person, every great idea, and every great company shine. That’s why we’re called Star.
You will get the chance to be part of a team that is driven by curiosity, constantly seeking to explore unsolved problems. Through empathy and dedication, we strive to understand the implications of these problems and craft impactful solutions. We are building a solution that involves embedded and data analysis parts. The solution is intended to automate, gather, and analyze information from a number of electrical sensors and build reliable managerial decisions based on the analysis. You will have a unique opportunity to learn, master, and apply your skills in a dynamic and friendly environment, where you have the chance to:
- Work with the newest technologies and frameworks;
- Work on complex problems;
- Become part of a team that builds real solutions for real people.
Qualifications & Experience
- 3+ years of commercial experience in software quality assurance;
- Working experience with software testing documentation (bug reports, test plans, test cases, checklists);
- Solid understanding of testing theory, methodologies, processes;
- Requirements validation experience;
- Understanding of the Scrum framework application in practice;
- Solid understanding of client-server architecture;
- Experience in testing the backend systems via API;
- An upper-intermediate level of English or above.
Would be a plus:
- Experience in data analysis.
- Manual testing of Web applications;
- API testing of the server part of the system;
- Create, prioritize and execute test cases, checklists, report defects, create relevant project documentation;
- Drive exploratory and scripted testing processes;
- Analyze and validate product requirements;
- Coordinate with Scrum development team on bug fixes, feature deliverables;
- Communication with the client on a regular basis.
Compensations and Benefits
We offer a rewarding compensation and benefits package, intellectually and creatively stimulating environment, professional flexibility and unique international travel opportunities.
Star is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that equity, diversity and inclusion are key to our ability to provide our clients and crew members with unique business and career outcomes. Your race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability have no effect on our hiring decisions. If you have a special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.