We are looking for a Full Stack Engineer to become a core member of our new projects. You will handle either the entire product development process or, at the very least, a significant part of it. You will work closely with customers, determine the product functionality, define the architecture, and estimate the overall work. When you join our ranks, you will work closely with world-class technology entrepreneurs from the world’s most prominent innovation hubs. These include Silicon Valley, Scandinavia, the United Kingdom, Germany, and many other countries. Some business travel may be required.
- 2+ years of experience as a Full-stack Engineer (Node.js, Front-end, Databases: PostgreSQL, MySQL, MongoDB).
- Familiar with object-oriented design
- Understand web application and software architecture
- Experience with developing responsive web apps.
- Experience with writing semantic HTML5, CSS3, and CSS preprocessors like Sass and Less.
- Understanding of app/browser performance improvement techniques and potential cross-browser issues.
- Understanding of continuous integration and continuous delivery (Jenkins, Docker).
- Upper/intermediate spoken and written English.
- Knowledge of modern JS frameworks (React, Angular, Vue.js) will be a major plus.
Star is a global consultancy that connects strategy, design, engineering and marketing services into a seamless workflow devised to support our clients every step of the way – no matter how long or complex their journey. We anchor everything we do in clear and compelling endgames, which in turn enable our strategists, designers and engineers to create useful, scalable products and solutions. We are 750 strategists, designers, engineers and marketers in 12 locations around the world, and we are here to make every great idea, every great person and every great company shine. That is why we’re called Star.
Compensation and Benefits
Star offers a competitive and rewarding salary and benefits package as well as an intellectually and creatively stimulating work environment. You will find professional flexibility, new ways of working and unique international travel opportunities.