Star is a great place to work. If you are inspired by an innovative spirit, are an excellent communicator, understand the IT sector and easily relate to people, then Star is the place for you!
As a Global People Business Partner you will partner with Star CCO and SVP of Design in strategy execution, helping to move planning from the conference room to the marketplace and support of employees from the unit.
Star Global People Business Partner will leverage its own expertise with respect to work organization, delivering administrative efficiency to ensure that costs are reduced while quality is maintained. You will act as a champion for our employees in locations outside of Ukraine and Vietnam, vigorously representing their concerns to senior management and at the same time working to increase employee contribution; that is, employees’ commitment to the organization and their ability to deliver results.
As part of the People & Culture core team you will be an agent of continuous transformation, shaping processes and a culture that together improves Star’s capacity for change.
Needed qualifications & experience
- 3-5+ years of work experience in People Business Partner role (HR Business Partner, People Business Partner, HR Director, Head of HR);
- Expert knowledge in key HR areas: workforce planning, onboarding/ off-boarding, retention & performance review, C&B/Total Rewards;
- Experience with project management;
- Good English is a must;
- Experience with coaching tools/approaches;
- Strong communication skills;
- Ability to prioritize tasks;
- Comfortable with multitasking;
- Team spirit.
- Support business stakeholders with respect to recruiting and onboarding to build critical skills and competencies so that Star can deliver on our customer projects and further grow. Be the contact person for CCO and SVP of Design to identify, assess, select and onboard the right people for Star;
- Support key business stakeholders to adjust our organizational structure where needed and promote constant change to adapt to a transforming world;
- Support the development of our crew with special focus on formal and informal leaders and key experts;
- Run the Talent Review process at Star and support CCO and SVP of Design with respect to Performance Management and Merit Review processes;
- Ensure flawless delivery of all HR process to ensure high accuracy and great crew experience;
- Take ownership for selected projects that the People & Culture team needs to deliver. Contribute to HR projects that are run by colleagues.
Star is a global technology company that connects strategy, design, and engineering services and helps companies to accelerate their product innovation. We support our customers every step of the co-creation way — from ideation and concept crafting to full-stack development and putting solutions into the hands and minds of end-users.
Star works for businesses in a variety of industries, including Automotive & Mobility, Health & Wellness, FinTech, and others.
Customers include Panasonic, Lotus, Zeiss, NIO, and Lufthansa.
Compensation and Benefits
Star offers a competitive and rewarding salary and benefits package as well as an intellectually and creatively stimulating work environment. You will find professional flexibility, new ways of working and unique international travel opportunities.