As the Personal Assistant to CSO, you will be responsible for managing daily activities of the manager per assigned region while working with people spread across different time zones. The ideal individual will have the ability to exercise good judgment in a variety of situations, with strong written and verbal communication and organizational skills, and the ability to maintain a realistic balance among multiple priorities. The Personal Assistant will have the ability to work independently on tasks and assignments, from conception to completion, and must be able to work under pressure at times to handle a wide variety of activities. Working hours will be from 12 pm to 8 pm Kyiv time, occasionally later/earlier.
Qualifications and experience:
- Previous experience supporting C-level executives in a high performing company (2+ years): managing multiple calendars, travel arrangements etc.
- Fluent English (verbal and written) is a MUST
- Ability to organize work, set priorities, meet critical deadlines, and follow up on assignments with a minimum of direction
- Time management and internet research abilities
- Proficient in Google Mail, Google Calendar, MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Ability to stay calm and work under pressure
- Detail-oriented, committed, accurate, proactive
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Support CSO and juggle priorities appropriately using strong personal organizational skills and ensuring completion of assignments per agreed deadlines
- Complete a broad variety of administrative tasks including managing extremely active and multiple calendars of appointments; arranging complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries, and agendas; compiling information for internal meetings
- Own and manage commitments and ad-hoc demands of CSO
- Coordinate preparation for meetings both internal and external and take notes
- Conduct research by collecting and analyzing necessary information as may be required from time to time by the sales managers
- Work closely and effectively with the team to keep all members well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately (act like a backup memory for sales managers)
- Assist in preparing for the events (off-sites, dinners, conferences etc)
Star is a global consultancy that connects strategy, design, engineering and marketing services into a seamless workflow devised to support our clients every step of the way – no matter how long or complex their journey. We anchor everything we do in clear and compelling endgames, which in turn enable our strategists, designers and engineers to create useful, scalable products and solutions. We are 750 strategists, designers, engineers and marketers in 12 locations around the world, and we are here to make every great idea, every great person and every great company shine. That is why we’re called Star.
Compensation and Benefits
Star offers a competitive and rewarding salary and benefits package as well as an intellectually and creatively stimulating work environment. You will find professional flexibility, new ways of working and unique international travel opportunities.