As a Product Manager, you will drive productization efforts and connect customer needs with design and engineering teams to come up with the state of the art solutions.
You will report to the Head of Product and collaborate with the team and Star executive sponsors of the product.
This is an excellent opportunity for a seasoned product owner who wants to apply practical knowledge and skills to build an innovative product from scratch. Become a part of the workspace revolution that is transforming how companies use offices.
What do we do
Our mission is to bring facility management services to a new level by providing smart recommendations regarding space utilization effectiveness. We help companies who care about their employees and business guests to improve the comfort and productivity of their facilities using the power of dynamic and continuously enhanced technology.
We are looking for someone who excels in Planning, Execution, and Leadership
- Proactively work with the product team to decompose product goals and high-level features into well designed detailed requirements
- Plan and prepare for user interviews and user testing together with the design team
- Take an active role in product scoping and prioritization sessions to keep the backlog clean and orderly
- Create a list of backlog items, map out dependencies and prioritize items based on overall strategy
- Support the on-boarding process of the new clients (demo, data injection, be a single contact point)
- Do the research needed to make high-quality decisions (user interviews, data)
- Maintain and publish product manuals after each product release so that all clients know how things work
- Create clear product requirements and user stories, and manage product backlog
- Work closely with designers on the best UX/UI for end-users
- Take part in engineering discussions to make sure solutions match requirements
- Deliver clear instructions to developers, clarify features and their intended use so developers can implement them effectively
- Lead backlog grooming meetings and demo sessions, prepare easy-to-read release notes
- Have a “can do” attitude to new challenges and willingness to take ownership of the results of the work of your team
- Passionate about solving customer problems, striving to eliminate the root cause
- Make sure the team and stakeholders are on the same page when it comes to product progress, current priorities, and quality
Hard and soft skills
Some of the skills that will help you succeed in this position:
- You are technical and passionate about software product management
- You are the champion of great user experience and let nothing stand in-between you and a product that delights users
- New domains do not slow you down, rather you dive into them with a healthy “challenge accepted” attitude
- You are a great communicator – with customers, internal design and engineering teams
- You are process-oriented and exceptionally well organized
- You thrive in a busy working environment
- You have practical experience in effective collaboration in a multicultural environment, building trust with various team members, working with distributed virtual teams.
Star is a global consultancy that connects strategy, design, engineering and marketing services into a seamless workflow devised to support our clients every step of the way – no matter how long or complex their journey. We anchor everything we do in clear and compelling endgames, which in turn enable our strategists, designers and engineers to create useful, scalable products and solutions. We are 750 strategists, designers, engineers and marketers in 12 locations around the world, and we are here to make every great idea, every great person and every great company shine. That is why we’re called Star.
Compensations and Benefits
Star offers a competitive and rewarding salary and benefits package as well as an intellectually and creatively stimulating work environment. You will find professional flexibility, new ways of working, and unique international travel opportunities.