Building on an impeccable track record, Star has become the de-facto partner for start-ups and corporate innovation labs in the world’s tech hubs.
Turning great ideas into successful, mass-impact products takes a special kind of professional. We hire top 5% caliber talent who are capable of handling complex user experiences, design, and tackle the technical challenges inherent in new product development.
What we offer to our crew is keen attention to their long-term career progression through careful career planning, line management, mentorship, and coaching.
We’re looking for a proactive and result-oriented Project Manager to ‘own’ end-to-end cross-functional workflow from the time the contract is signed and engagement commences, to the time of successful delivery. This is a highly visible role, one that spans multiple global touch-points including customers, delivery teams (engineering, QA, UI, network operations) and account management.
Qualifications & Experience:
- 3+ years of experience as a Project Manager in software development projects
- Thorough understanding of Agile Software Development Methodology, values and procedures
- Ability to manage/supervise multiple projects in a fast-paced and challenging environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Advanced English level
- Consulting skills, ability to elaborate ideas, explain technical concepts in a simple way, and convey a technical vision to business people
- Delivery Management of large-scaled enterprise projects and smaller-scale product-centric project initiatives, ensuring accurate balance between scope, time and cost constraints via established Star Delivery Framework
- Participate in pre-sales activities
- Contribute to delivery excellence practices and global PMO initiatives
- Build strong delivery teams
As part of the above:
- Set correct customer expectations, hold internal contributors accountable for their deadlines & deliverables, pro-actively follow up with project stakeholders
- Ensure the quality of the process and deliverables
- Remove process bottlenecks. Escalate and resolve issues
Star is a global technology company that connects strategy, design, and engineering services and helps companies to accelerate their product innovation. We support our customers every step of the co-creation way — from ideation and concept crafting to full-stack development and putting solutions into the hands and minds of end-users.
Star works for businesses in a variety of industries, including Automotive & Mobility, Health & Wellness, FinTech, and others.
Customers include Panasonic, Lotus, Zeiss, NIO, and Lufthansa.
Compensation and Benefits
Star offers a competitive and rewarding salary and benefits package as well as an intellectually and creatively stimulating work environment. You will find professional flexibility, new ways of working and unique international travel opportunities.