Star is a global technology company that connects strategy, design, and engineering services and helps companies to accelerate their product innovation. We support our customers every step of the co-creation way — from ideation and concept crafting to full-stack development and putting solutions into the hands and minds of end-users.
Star works for businesses in a variety of industries, including Automotive & Mobility, Health & Wellness, FinTech, and others.
Customers include Panasonic, Lotus, Zeiss, NIO, and Lufthansa.
Our client is an electronics components and solutions manufacturing company. Within the scope of the current project, you will be working on the implementation of microservices that serve for the emulation of the complex electronic circles in the cloud-hosted SaaS platforms.
We are looking for someone with strong technical skills, who is detail-oriented and open-minded, who will join our team.
Qualifications & experience
- Collaboration with the existing client team
- Implementation of the new microservices and integration with the frontend
- Minimum 3+ years of developing experience
- A strong skill set within Python 3 and the Python 3 ecosystem generally (Flask/Django, SQLAlchemy/peewee, celery, etc)
- Experience with implementation of microservices
- Experience with SQL and relational databases (PostgreSQL/MySQL)
- Experience with testing (unit test)
- Expertise in software design and with REST API design principles
- Good spoken and written English (B1 and higher)
- Experience with Azure or AWS clouds will be a plus
- Experience with GitLab/Bitbucket
- Experience with frontend development (especially with React.js)
- Experience with designing electronic schemas
Compensations and Benefits
Star offers a competitive and rewarding salary and benefits package as well as an intellectually and creatively stimulating work environment. You will find professional flexibility, new ways of working and unique international travel opportunities.