As a Salesforce Engineer in the team you will use your Salesforce Engineering experience to lead the development of a customized CRM Salesforce solution, enabling our other internal teams to work smarter, better, and faster. You will not only be empowered and encouraged to take ownership of technology and implementations but as an early engineer you will play a pivotal role in establishing a successful Engineering team culture and processes within a fast-growing company.
This is a great opportunity to leverage your existing skills, to build a world-class team, and to have a huge impact on how marketplaces can be redefined. We are just getting started.
Qualifications & Experience
- 3+ years’ Software Engineering work experience, 2+ years’ Salesforce application development experience.
- Experience with the Salesforce Developer tools (Apex language and the Lightning Platform would be a plus).
- Experience with developing and administering projects on the Salesforce platform.
- Experience with the Salesforce Development Life Cycle as well as Salesforce Configurations/Customizations – User Interface, Page Layouts, Tabs, Custom fields, Custom objects, Validation Rules, Triggers.
- Experience with Sales Cloud, Service, and Community.
- Working knowledge of Generating Reports, Dashboards, customized reports and analyzing the data in Salesforce.
- Experience in service-oriented and/or microservice architectures.
Ability to explain complex technical terms to non-technical users.
- Lead development of the product integration with the Salesforce platform.
- Design and implement technical solutions on the Salesforce platform using the Apex programming language and the Lightning Platform.
- Design and implement integrations between product APIs and the Salesforce platform.
- Work cross-functionally with other Engineering teams to resolve outages.
- Automate monitoring and alerting mechanisms to identify outages early.
- Write automated Unit and Integration tests.
- Work with other internal teams, including Product and Customer Service, to define future features and identify new initiatives.
- Participate in Agile ceremonies such as stand-ups, planning, grooming, etc.
- Stay up-to-date with any technology changes including changes to the Salesforce development language, tools, or platform.
- Promote the use of out-of-the-box Salesforce solutions and know when to implement a custom solution.
Star is a global consultancy that connects strategy, design, engineering and marketing services into a seamless workflow devised to support our clients every step of the way – no matter how long or complex their journey. We anchor everything we do in clear and compelling endgames, which in turn enable our strategists, designers and engineers to create useful, scalable products and solutions. We are 750 strategists, designers, engineers and marketers in 12 locations around the world, and we are here to make every great idea, every great person and every great company shine. That is why we’re called Star.
Compensation and Benefits
Star offers a competitive and rewarding salary and benefits package as well as an intellectually and creatively stimulating work environment. You will find professional flexibility, new ways of working and unique international travel opportunities.